~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

hi everyone
bevy, I know what you mean, I thought I'd be happy at 10 stone, but My thighs and bum could do with losing more, def fat there to go. I suppose it will depend on how you feel when you get to 10 - 10 1/2 stone you might look and feel great and if so you won't need to lose any more weight.

Welcome wobbly71, we pm newmarks or weight loss on sunday, i'm suew she'll be along to explain.

Hey wobbly71, welcome to Team 3! What we do here is support eachother through the CD plan, whether thats if you're doing brilliantly or having a bad day. When you have your weekly weigh, pm me with the results and how many pounds you weighed last week and then I work out your individual stats. Combine them all together and I get the weekly team percentage of how much we lost. Each week, theres a winning team...no prizes, just lots of praise and pats on the back!

I need your weightloss each week by Sunday at 6pm, some prefer to pm me the results, others prefer to tell the team...whichever you like best.

So, hope you'll have fun here. We're an ok bunch...theres me (Kate), Bevy, Trisha and Lilsam...a few of us are struggling so hopefully having a newcomer on the team will inject some motivation into us!

Welcome, Kate x

heya team not having a good week this week as have been good and ther scales arnt shifting :( grrr dont no wat my WI will be like on monday. welcome to the team wobbly xxxx

thanks everyone, day 4 today and found it really dfficuly but have managed, will post on monday my loss after weigh in!

x xx

hi everyone, well I've had a mixed week, some days good others not so good,so I'm not expecting a good loss. I read on another thread that it takes 21 days to get ainto the "zone" so I'm going to keep that in mind, and maybe put a notice on the fridge! and try again from today to stop picking, I know this is the only thing stopping me from losing the last few lbs,because I'm not having a major "blow out" just enough little bits, and tastes of oh dinner when cooking to knock me out of ketosis, and stop the good losses. Its so annoying that I ca't stop it!!

hi guys. thought i would pop in and see how you were doing. and you all seem to be doing very well :D

i am doing ok on ww, lost 5lbs my first week. am in my second week and had a mystery 7lb gain much to my horror, but totm has shown up so hopefully that will drop off again, but probably not before monday's wi :( still. i know it's generally going in the right direction :)

abz xx

Hi team, well I've made a decision....after much umming and ahhing, I'm leaving the team and CD for a bit. I can't concentrate on the CD at the moment at all, my head isnt in the right place with it and I keep wanting to eat so bad that I end up eating loads of really bad food. I'm coming over to England for a few weeks before Easter, then have family over here for a week after Easter so I wont be coming back on it until they've all gone home. The plan is to maintain and start respecting food so that hopefully I wont gain any weight and by the time I start CD again, I should be ready to give it 100%.

I'll do weigh in tomorrow and after that someone should take over the team. I'll be back after Easter, whether it's with you guys or another team if you're full.

You've been a great team to work with and I hope you'll all keep in touch through pm....I'll let you know how I'm getting on maintaining...:wave_cry:

Kate x

Hi there ladies :)

Kate, I am sad you are leaving us but if it's not the right time then you have to do what's right for you :(

Welcome Wobbly, I hope you are feeling ok the first week is always the worst, it does get better :)

Well I have lost 4lbs this week really chuffed :D and having a lazy sunday....

Have a good day all xx

hiya

weighed in this morning after 5 days and have lost 8 pound! over the moon,using my scales for the team weigh ins as i see cdc on a monday evening and hate evening weigh ins....

speak soon x x

sorry, internet crashed earlier on so not been able to get online all evening...I know it's too late but we did so well this week that I couldnt let it go unposted!

2.22% Simply the Best (3)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W4 4 results Wobbly71 (3.23%)

I posted our results on the board anyway...we didnt win, but not far off. Well done on all the losses this week...especially to Wobbly71, 8lbs in the first week is amazing...you should be well pleased! I'm suprised at myself this weel as even though I stopped doing the diet midweek and just watched what I ate, I managed to lose 5lbs...mental!

Anyway, thats it from me...keep in touch guys, all the best! Kate x

how is everyone? have we got a new leader yet? anyone fancy the job? just got back from official wi and lost 2lb, but going to use my scales and wi on sundays for ticker etc, as makes it easier, than recording 2 different wi losses.

Hiya Ladies,

Well I thought someone should take the bull by the horns so I have pm'd Kate to find out what to do on Sundays and I will post the results if no-one else wants to....

Just want to check I am right with who is all still here....

Me, Trisha, Wobbly and Lilsam, is that right? if so then I will post a place open on the advertising thread. If I have forgotten someone please let me know as soon as possible.

Chat later ladies

Bev xx

Ok, posted on the advertising thread, how many people are we allowed on a team? is it 6 because then we seem to have 2 places available.....

Lilsam, you haven't been around in a while how's it going?

Wobbly, have you been for your first official weigh in yet? how are you coping?

Trisha, well done on 2lb loss last week especially as you are so close to your second goal :p

I am sick of the diet today!!! I am really close to cheating and I haven't really cheated in the whole 3 months I have been on CD, I took 3 planned days off over xmas and had a carb free Valentine's meal during my add a meal week where I also didn't stick to the recommended allowance but I haven't touched a carbohydrate since boxing day and today I could really just stuff my face with carbs!!!!

I am sure it's just a bad day and I will be over it tomorrow, well I hope so anyway... sorry to lay it on you girls but I am sure you've been there yourselves :cry:

yes bevy we've all been there, thanks for taking over as leader do you want us to pm you on sunday like we did with kate?

heya team im really sorry i havent been round much this week, my friend lost 6lbs this week and shes drinking and eating so it really put me down as i stuck 100% and lost 2lbs. grr. i no how you feel bevy i could just stuff my face right now with anything bin really down this week hopefully a biger loss on monday am doin more excersise to try n shif some fat xxxxx hope u r all well well done on ur losses sammy xxxxx

Morning Ladies,

Trisha, you can either pm me or post it on here either way I don't mind :)

Sammy, don't despair as some weeks you will lose a little but other weeks will make up for it :hug99:

As you can probably tell I am much better today and really happy that I didn't go mad and eat loads last night!! I got on the scales this morning and I have lost another pound which takes my BMI below 30 and takes me out of the obese category woooohoooo :D I am over the moon!!!! only 1lb more to go until I have lost 5 stone too so it's given me the boost I needed to keep going :)

I hope all you ladies are ok, good luck for Sunday's weigh in and have a great weekend xxx

hi hope everyone is ok, I've not had a good day today kept picking at food when I got home from work :sigh: but ready to start afresh again tomorrow

Back