Official weekly weigh in.

Well done Jo and cathy whoop for first goal :)
I'm down just over 3lbs which I am delighted with given weekend slips and TOM.

well done jo on a 1lb off and cathy well done for reaching ur first goal and good luck for the next goal !!

well ive STS this week so im happy and i bought a size 12 dress yesterday and i tried it on for my fella and it actually makes me look slim from the side so im really happy also im nearly back into my old size bra's which is 32 e/f i seem to keep hold of my cup sizes lol !!!

Ooh well done Jet. Wow size 12 dress... in my dreams

jaqy's we must have posted same time !!

well done hunny !!

and thank you cathy its my boobs they do my head in lol !!!

it also depends wot build we r i saw on tv some plus size models and one was a size 16 wow she looked absoluty great and i would rather see i curvy figure then a boney skinny one anyday !

well done ladies its all a loss however little onwards and downwards to the next off

Great going Jacqs... and Cathy that first target blown away! excellent!

Size 12 dress - I too am jealous Jet!

my trousers say no... I'm not much of a skirt/dress girl, having lived in them for so many years when big...

dresses are different. bet you could get in size 12 dress babe.

better late than never but have to post it cos im so happy i lost 1.3kg :D down to 70.6kg now and feeling so close to consolidation. Im thinking about just doing it anyway because i ate a roast pork dinner last week, cashews and we went out to dinner on friday night and i had chicken with a creamy sauce (as there was nothing else on the menu lol) and i still managed to lose a good amount.

Ooh well done great loss there x

Back