Official weekly weigh in.

Wow. Well done!

1.3kg for me in week 1 of restarting Dukan. Going to stick with Mondays for the official WI. Good luck / congrats to everyone!

Wayhay!!! And a clap, I hope :)

Good morning Dukanners!

This is my second attempt at Dukan. My first was rather half-hearted - followed for 3 weeks then I decided slimming world red was similar enough and I sort of slipped. Sadly this let in too much leeway on refined carbs. I'm still not up to my height of 2 years ago but I need to get a boost to start concentrating again. I've also had to stop doing my preferred exercise due to a bad back so I need to find something less stressing for it.

Current weight is 217 lbs.

Hello Ang, and welcome to Dukan! And I hope you meant weight and not height, or that could indicate more serious problems :)

Weigh in today was slightly up from last week: boo :-( , up 0.3kg. It might be the fact that I'm exercising more again, and i also had a bit of a social weekend. I'm being pretty strict during the week and then taking a more relaxed approach on the weekend, which probably means I need to move my official weigh-in day to Friday instead of Monday.

So Friday I hope to have better news!

Ha, no, when my weight was at it's height. Although I am losing height too, the perils of old age.

Hi guys I might as well join in! Just started Dukan and I'm 152lbs down from highest weight of 190lbswhich was lost through other means (Calories counting, other low carb). I'm hoping the strictness of Dukan will get me through quitting smoking and move the weight as I've been a bit stuck lately.

Back