Official weekly weigh in.

Well done everyone. Well done Jo, for after smoked mackerel!

Yay indeed! That's great going!

day late weigh in .....down 2lbs even with the wedding !!!! chuffed

Congratulations on losing your first stone jezzabell!

I normally weigh myself every two weeks but as I'm at my parents today (because I'm seeing take that *squeals*) I decided to weigh myself and am happy to report another 3lbs off bringing my total to 25! Cannot wait to hit that two stone mark!!! Yaaay xx

Thanks Emms, not long until your 2nd stone!!

hope you have a fantastic time at Take That, i went to see them 3 times the first time round, they were brilliant then and supposedly even better now

Well I have just finished my 5 days on Attack and have lost 5lb's which I am really pleased about.

That's a really good start, Hamish's Mum. Bet you're looking forward to eating some veggies now on Cruise! :)

I have never enjoyed a mushroom and pepper omelet as much as I did at lunch time

Hi Guys! Thought I'd join in! It's so motivating to see everyone's progress and losses. So here goes: started at 10stone 3. post attack weighed 9st 12. then stuck for ages. Slowly dropped to 9st 11 then the following week 9st 10 and then a huge 2lbs(for me it's huge!) to 9stone 8 on Monday. So Monday's are my weigh in days - watch this space! And good luck to you all! x

Back