Official weekly weigh in.

morning all. 2lb loss for me this week which means i have lost exactly 3 stones :happy036: my o/h has lost 3 lbs which means he is now officially on consolidation after losing exactly 4 stones.

He says he will eat all the things im not allowed either at work or while im not in the room lol

Dukan Newbie

Hi All :)

I am only 2 days into Attack Phase so can't post officially weekly weigh in yet (though I have had a sneaky weigh in and i have lost 2lbs in 2days :))

Am so inspired by all your excellent weight losses .. am off now to look at some recipes and to try and get my head around this MiniMins site!

Well despite my ups and downs this week I am 3lbs lighter! Woo hoo!

Well i'm on day 10 of the diet today, have been on cruise since last Friday and my total weight loss since the beginning of the diet 9lbs! I'm so thrilled to be seeing these results, it's so motivating! Lost 7lb in my first week, and i've dropped 2lb so far this week but still have until Monday to go so hoping hoping for another sneaky lb or 2! Have a good Dukan day everyone! x

Well .. I have successfully made it to the end of my first week :) and I have lost 4lbs!:D (4days attack - 3 days Cruise)
Very happy and motivated to continue (had a little gain midweek but came straight off again!)
I will now try and only weigh in weekly .. but might have a sneaky peek mid week to see how I'm going!
I need to up my exercise too I think - so am getting back on the Wii fit.
Well done and good luck to everyone xx

Newbie..
5 days on attack and 2 days cruise completed..
10 pounds off. Feel amazing!
That LBD is in sight

Pauline

Last edited:
Hi everyone, another newbie. 10 lbs off in a week is amazing!! I lost 7 lbs in my 5 day attack phase and have now weighed myself after 3 days of p/v and have gained 3 lbs :( I'm going to try not to worry though and hope it's just water retention...will stay off the scales till next week because I can feel my motivation will slip away if I gain anymore!!

Back