Official weekly weigh in.

Hi All .. late posting my weigh-in this week .. only lost 1lb .. but think a night of impromptu drinking was prob to blame :eek:! Am back now and more committed (have learnt the hard way that you can't cheat this diet!) .. hoping for a good loss this week xx

3 lb loss this week. :)

:) So we are, wheesht! Let's keep it up, eh? I wondered if my 2lb loss last week was due to too many Options & fruit yogs so I'm aiming for a decent loss again next Monday morning. ;)

Once: that's the spirit and what an excellent start!

lost 3lbs this week :) So chuffed .. definitely helped to step up the exercise a little bit! :D

morning all only 1lb for me this week but better off than on! O/h sts which he is very happy about as he is on conso

Ohhh edited to add my BMI is under 30!! YAY im fat not obese!! woo hoo LOL

hey guys,
can you tell me what are the weekly losses in weight on this diet?,i tried 2 weekes ago,but once the weekend came i broke it and put on all the weight i lost in a few days.i think i might have done it wrong.so i went on the lipotrim...

Another 3lb bites the dust. :scale:

Well weighed this morning and have lost another 5lbs, but realised I put the wrong amount in what I weighed at last weigh in but hey ho, not a problem. Feel SOOOOOO much better being in control of my weight just got to keep my head down and focused.
Gave myself a gold star yesterday when I took my son for a slice of cake and sat with my black coffee whilst he ate it - and to be v honest wasn't that fussed!!!! Amazing!

Back