Official weekly weigh in.

Only 1lb off for me this week .. bit gutted as have been trying really hard .. but first time in ages that I have lost consecutively for 4 weeks so looking on the bright side!
Bit worried about next week though as have sis-in-law's wedding on Saturday and made my meal choices ages ago pre Dukan! Can't remember what I chose just hope it wasn't carb heavy!:eek:

Amazing that you lost that pound, I always think that I wouldn't want to carry something weighing a pound in my pocket all day long!!! I hate it when you have tried so hard and then feel flat cos of what the scales say. I bet if you think about it your clothes feel looser or you feel slimmer in a top and that's worth 10 times what the scales say!!! I often get bogged down by what the weight says which is hard when I have so much to lose!! Determined this time to concentrate on how I feel rather than how slow/quick the scales change! Dunno if that helps but I will shut up now!
T x

Thank you Trudy C :)

Made me feel a whole lot better - now have my positive head back on and ready to rock this week!

Good luck to you all

xxx

i lost anouther 2lbs this week :)

I am starting today and I have 50 lbs to lose, I have 10 attack days then cruise, so I will check back in on wednesday to let you know how my attack went, and if I last 10 days.

xxx

Weigh in

first day of cruise after 7 day attack

242lbs now, lost 9lbs on attack

Only 1lb this week. :(

Less than before but some transit issues from being away for a few days and missing out on the wheat bran/muffins. Still and all, it's the right direction.

Well done to all the losers!!

Well done Dub - a pound is a pound (she says stating the obvious). Is all going in the right direction. It's good to know that that pound of fat is no longer squeezing your internal organs to within an inch of their life. It's all good!

Stayed the same again this week - bah humbug. Upping my exercise this week and concentrating on drinking more water to get things moving again. Has been totm so probably a bit of fluid retention causing havoc too.

Just keep swimming...

Totm this week should mean you see a bigger drop next week, wheest.

I don't know about you but I couldn't possibly drink any more fluids without bringing a potty everywhere! ;)

Hi all, some great weight losses!! Amazing how quickly it comes off. This was my third week and I had a loss of 2 lbs, taking the total to 12 lbs. Also TOTM next week so am going to try and stay away from the scales but I know it won't happen!!

Hi .. I hope you all don't mind me joining in this great thread!!! Just what I need to keep me motivated!!!

I am only on Day 1 and weigh in at 10 stone 9lbs .. have 2 days of Attack to do .. so here's hoping and good luck to everyone else!

Good luck Delicate, let us know how you get on :)

Back