Official weekly weigh in.

Another 2 lb this week which is great. Tough week this week in everything but Dukan bit so chuffed.

No change last week, weight been bouncing up and down all week, still 26lbs lost in total, and at least no gain. :D

Week 2 and 2.5lb off for me this week ....so a total of 7lb !!!!!! :):):)

Last edited:
Weight went up by 0.6 last week, down by 1lb today - so 0.4lbs lost over 2 weeks.

Bit too much fluctuation to show any real loss but have weighed 0.8lb lighter during the week.

So that's 155lb today (lowest weight during last week 154.2..

auntyspan said:
Just finished attack and lost 3.5lb. Not bad in three days! Cruise here I come!

Well done that's fantastic xx welcome to cruise and veg x

morning all

2lb loss for me this week which i am very happy with as i am now on the home straight with less than 1 stone to go :D my weight also starts with the stone i want to be!

O/h has stayed the same yet again!

Morning first weigh in at new house today, scales read near enough the same at each place. Totm is late but had a 2lb loss taking me to a total of 46lbs :)

Cant update my stats etc as no Internet here yet ... Thank god for my iPhone to keep me sane lol

Didn't expect it but down another 2 pounds this week - Next week is Thanksgiving here in the US though....

Yeah, finally managed to resist the scales and not weigh myself all week. So, 2 and 1/4lb loss:)

Reporting a loss of 3.5lbs this week :D so chuffed as I have Been away for the weekend bit still made informed choices :)

Ruth
X

So excited, another 5 pounds off - had a feeling it would be good as clothes were feeling looser again! WOoohooooo!

Trefoil said:
Reporting a loss of 3.5lbs this week :D so chuffed as I have Been away for the weekend bit still made informed choices :)

Ruth
X

Wow Ruth that's fantastic well done wondered where you were ....hope you had a great weekend x

Only 0.8lb off this week but yesterday was a PV day and I didn't have enough protein so I think I'll show a greater loss in the next day or two.
Overall, 15lbs off in 4 weeks is fab for me - I love this diet!

_Becca said:
11st 6lbs.

I've lost 8lbs this week, which is more than I lost in my first week. I have started running but still very surprised?

x

Omg that's an amazing loss do
You do a food diary on here ???

Back