Official weekly weigh in.

Well done Angekins!!!! great result! x

Ok so Wednesday is my official weigh in day and for week 1&2 combined I have a total loss of -9 lbs so I am very happy to say the least....... If only it could continue to come off at that rate but it's great to get a good start :)

Yogi13 said:
Ok so Wednesday is my official weigh in day and for week 1&2 combined I have a total loss of -9 lbs do I am very happy to say the least....... If only it could continue to come off at that rate but it's great to get a good start :)

Wow well done you :):)

Morning all. well after 10 days back on the diet i have lost................... another 5lbs!! :D i cant believe it, i felt sure it would only be a lb or 2 after a good loss last week! O/H lost 4lbs so he's pretty much back onto conso

Morning, 2lbs off this week so that's me back to where I was Xmas eve :D pleased with that as had transit issues for a week and it's totm which made me cave in to quality street lastnight grrrr I will keep battling on x

Morning all :) -7.2lb this week, was worried about weighing in this morning as last few days have been STS and yesterday was PV...but the scales were kind and budged a little x

Well done to all this weeks losers - keep up the good work x

Another 4 pounds off this week which makes me feel tons better about the 1 pound last week! Muchly happy! AND under 200lbs which was my spa break target so gonna look to book it now!!!

I've decided to change my weigh-in day from a Monday morning to Friday mornings. Reason being that I like to have PV on the weekend days as it makes family meals easier.

Therefore, this (short) week's weigh-in produced a loss of 1.2lbs. Quite pleased with that as I've not been very good some days.

Will be back with a full week's weigh-in next Friday.
Have a great weekend all x

3lbs off :D

must get my head down now and really stick to it now that all the rubbish is gone from the house :p

Back