Official weekly weigh in.

trudyc said:
Another 4 lbs gone -Thank you Dukan!x

Well done trudy that's a fantastic weekly loss so happy for you couldn't wish that loss on a better person xxx

End of attack! Carrying 6 pounds less. ;)

didnt post my 1st week loss so
3.4 lb week 1 on 6 days attack and 1 day pp cruise.
week 2 yesterday weigh in
-4lb woooohooooo super chuffed !!!!!

I'd like to join in on this! Week one on attack -2kg, end of day 10 of attack -3.5kg total, week one of cruise -5kg total, week 2 of cruise -6.5 total (a whole stone lighter!!!!!) xx

A stone in just over 3 weeks- I'd never have believed it!!

morning all 2lb loss for me this week. Although thats good im still a bit :mad: as i was given some steroids on wednesday as it looks like i have asthma and i weighed myself before taking any and had lost 3lbs so they have made me gain weight :mad::mad::mad:

I took the plunge and weighed myself today after my binge put 2lbs on yesterday and they are back off so sts this week

Another pound down today - happy with that! Silver don't be disappointed with 2.6lb - I found that to be about average per week on Dukan - that's over a kilo week which is pretty impressive! x

Hooray! 3lb down today after my slow start last week. I'm so pleased and a few people have asked if I've lost weight. A long way to go but I'm happy.

Another pound down today - happy with that! Silver don't be disappointed with 2.6lb - I found that to be about average per week on Dukan - that's over a kilo week which is pretty impressive! x

I weighed myself this morning and I was down another full lb :D :woohoo:

I am very happy with my losses, don't get me wrong! I'm am over the moon with my loss to date and can't wait for further ones :D A loss is a loss no matter the size ;)

Week 6

End of week 6 and another 3lbs off :clap: I'm now in the 11's having started in the 13's and I am thrilled!! It was a tough week, I was tired irritable and craving a lot of things but I held out and it was so worth it. 17lbs off in 6 weeks :bliss:

Week 1 of Cruise: -1 lb

Week 1 1/2 (day 10): -5
Week 2 1/2 (day 17): -2

Last edited:
Back