Official weekly weigh in.

week 3 sts , rage on !!!!
this morning 3 lb off wooohoooo
thats 10 lb off in 3 weeks and 1 day , going well im pleased x

morning all 1.5lb loss for me this week

Ive decided to go on early conso. although im very nearly at target (2lb off the weight Dukan gave me, i lowered it by another 3lb) i cant face another 3 weeks with pp days. ive completely run out of meal ideas for pp days :sigh:

so we'll see how it goes!

Well done Jezzebell and good luck on Conso! xxx

despite falling off the wagon & horrendous TOTM ive managed to lose a 1lb this week :)

Week 3

I keep counting because this doesn't seem like 3 weeks, it feels much shorter!

Third week: 3.4 lbs lighter!
Total loss: 8.6lbs :D

Got a loss this week, so very happy with that.

I'm just disappointed that I'm up by a lb from the sneaky weigh-in I had on Thursday morning. I was -3.2lb and this morn I'm -2.2lb. I had been expecting at least a -4lb. I don't know where I went wrong.
I have this horrible feeling I broke the diet, when I know I didn't, but I think that's because I dreamt of eating a giant caramel filled Rolo cookie.....

Last edited:
milton21 said:
Weekly weigh-in this morning and I'm back in the 11s - 11st 0.6lb to be precise - a weekly gain of 0.4lbs - not impressed with myself at all.

Remember us women do gain at times of the month or simply due to water gain! It happens so don't be despondent keep up with your diet this wk and that gain plus more will come off! Have u been dieting a while as we can come to a stagnant stage sometimes

Well I'm bitterly disappointed with 1kg off in 10 days :( really need to up the exercise this week. Have lost 3cm off tummy but still massively overweight and it's going nowhere! :( so down and I'm meant to be out for valentines dinner tonight!

Planning another weigh in on Friday to get back to normal timing.

Still on the right track

Week 7 -2lbs for a total loss of 19lbs so far. I'm now 10.38% lighter than I was 7 weeks ago and my BMI has dropped by 3.5. Another two pounds and I'll be half way:clap:

End of week 5 for a total loss of 19.8lb (so close to 20!) or 9kg. 15 cm off tummy now! And bits elsewhere. Just wish I could see a difference!

-3lbs for me :D

Oh, not so good.
+.8 this week :sigh:

Back