Official weekly weigh in.

Ellie! Super fantastic!

-3 lbs this week for me.

Its not my weigh-in officially till tomorrow, it will be three weeks tomorrow since Dukan diet began, I am soooooo happy cannot put it into words Whooooooooooooo I've lost my first STONE. I'm winning this battle, yipppppeeeee.

SilverSilph said:
Down 2lbs this week :woohoo: not bad for TOTM :party0011:

Great silver, good loss on TOTM.

Another 3 down for me this week. x

3rd week in loss of 5lb. This is scary how well this diet works. Can't understand why this is not pushed by NHS ;-)

STS this week, had 2 days on Cruise "0" and an awful transit issue and due on this week so Im ok with that!

I just wanna get under 10st!!!

STICK WITH IT ZOE - under 10st just around the corner!!! x

Vixx said:
2lb off this week and that's 5 stone gone!!!

Wow vixx congrats x

Well done folks! I weigh in tomorrow and seriously considering postponing as my day started well, until I remembered a course after work so I'm just in and was famished. So hungry when getting petrol I wanted crisps so I went to tesco and bought processed meat and scoffed the lot. Thought cooked chicken might be slightly better but I'll be weighed down tomorrow :( was so hopeful of reaching the 2 stone mark *cries*

This is the first week I'm relying totally on my own scales. They've been consistently 3kg lighter than work, so I weighed in at 74 and 76.6 kg today. I want to get to target as if I were weighing at work, so they're converted to 77, (3kg on set 1) and that makes a 1kg loss. Bit disappointed tbh, hoped for an extra kg to make it to half way! Need to push the water intake and the exercise this week!

xeilidhx said:
This is the first week I'm relying totally on my own scales. They've been consistently 3kg lighter than work, so I weighed in at 74 and 76.6 kg today. I want to get to target as if I were weighing at work, so they're converted to 77, (3kg on set 1) and that makes a 1kg loss. Bit disappointed tbh, hoped for an extra kg to make it to half way! Need to push the water intake and the exercise this week![/QUOTE

Nothing wrong with 1kg loss, and drink, drink good luck for next week x

How have I wrote on your page ????

Back