Official weekly weigh in.

I'm down another 0.5 kg today. Whatever was making me feel meh yesterday is gone! So 1 stone 13.6lb gone....am I allowed to call it 2 stone?! Cause then I'd be half way...x

sarafvrm said:
13 stone exactly this morning! I think that's a loss of 3lbs this week (week 4) and 9lbs in total. I'm really pleased, and actually starting to feel a teensy bit thinner too.

Yeah I'm in my week 4 aswell and I feel the difference, great feeling isn't it x :)))

0.5lb off for me this week! TOTM so Im pleased!

Will be changing my weigh in day soon, Tuesday is a stupid day to get weighed lol

I swapped days round a bit, and today I'm weighing in at 72.3kg (which I'm converting up to 75.3).

Well done, you're all doing so well - love looking in at this thread.. hope my first post on it is a decent one :)

Roughly 1lb lost this week. I have old, analogue scales and the needle wobbles around a bit - at one point it looked as if I hadn't lost at all but I'm giving myself 1lb. At least I'm under 13st now but to be honest I'm a bit fed up, I thought I'd lost more and was starting to imagine the 1st lost milestone ahead of me. Oh well, onwards and downwards, as they say!

Almost acrobatics on the scales this morning, even with my glasses, to see the blooming dial. And that's with a magnified dial. humph. Anyway they say 72kg which would convert to 75kg at work. :)

Whoooop 4.8 lb this week :))))))

Another 3 lbs gone - yay - into the 12's for the first time in years and boy does it feel good!!!! x

Yes yes yes!!! Week 2 and another 5.2 lb gone!!!!! :))) 1 stone lost in 2 weeks, shocking!!!! and yes I eat enough :)))

Aiven said:
Yes yes yes!!! Week 2 and another 5.2 lb gone!!!!! :))) 1 stone lost in 2 weeks, shocking!!!! and yes I eat enough :)))

A stone in two weeks congratulations x

A stone in two weeks congratulations x

Thanks! I am totally shocked, did not expect that at all and still cannot believe!:) it does motivate a lot! but have some cravings lately...no sweets per se but fruits ;/ difficult to resist...*sigh*

Aiven said:
Thanks! I am totally shocked, did not expect that at all and still cannot believe!:) it does motivate a lot! but have some cravings lately...no sweets per se but fruits ;/ difficult to resist...*sigh*

If you have a sweet tooth try the muffins there great x

Back