Official weekly weigh in.

Lost 1.5kgs since last Friday, nearly all of that was over the weekend, didn't lose anything all week, then a teeny bit this morning, but still a decent loss for the week. :) (I only weigh myself during the week to keep myself on track, trying to wean myself off that though!)

So close sara you can feel it whooooo x

So I was back to 11st 2.4lb this morning. 1.4lbs off since yesterday but a whopping 4.4lb on since last Friday. Just shows what a few carby foods and a couple of bottles of wine can do!
Have done 2 100% PP days, going back to alternating Cruise again now.

Good morning Dukerner, and a very good morning it is in sids house! Why???? Because I lost another 2.2 lb this week whooooooo that's 23 lb in two months.....thank you Dr Dukan, lol this is a big change from my hissy fit this time last week for only loosing a lb but all these losses add up, and thanks all you Dukeners I realy think this formum is worth its weight in goal.....stuff your diet classes the real support is on hear xxx

sididd said:
Good morning Dukerner, and a very good morning it is in sids house! Why???? Because I lost another 2.2 lb this week whooooooo that's 23 lb in two months.....thank you Dr Dukan, lol this is a big change from my hissy fit this time last week for only loosing a lb but all these losses add up, and thanks all you Dukeners I realy think this formum is worth its weight in goal.....stuff your diet classes the real support is on hear xxx

Well done! I have also redone my weigh in (was Friday and I'd lost zilch) today 1kg off (2.2lb). Shows what totm can do!

Wow totm has a lot to answer for !!! and I'm doing what a member said and I ate a whole chicken yesterday it took a while and felt like I could lay eggs by the time I went to bed but I'm loosing so.........good advise x have a good day z

Weigh in day for me - I'm up 100g. Don't know what to say, I haven't cheated, I walk briskly every day, I don't eat tolerated foods, I sat for three hours yesterday watching friends naw on cakes and biscuits while I sat drinking water, my weigh-in was getting me through it.. I just feel really really deflated and disheartened.
Anyway, sorry, well done to everyone that lost this week, you're all doing fabulously!! :)

Wobble, don't be down increase your water, you must be retaining. Them scales will move x

Silver you'll have your own exercise dvd next xx lol

After my first week I can now join in with this.I completed five days of attack and have done to days of cruise so far. I have lost 2.7kgs (6lbs) this week - very very happy

another 2 down this week

2lb for me this week, that's my first full week of Cruise. I should have lost more than that but ruined it by having a slight depression related wobble on Saturday. Back on track now though and determined to not let it happen again.

zakcat said:
2lb for me this week, that's my first full week of Cruise. I should have lost more than that but ruined it by having a slight depression related wobble on Saturday. Back on track now though and determined to not let it happen again.

Still a great loss!!

Down a lb this week. Technically shouldn't weigh in until tomorrow, as yesterday was PV so I might redo it tomorrow, hoping for more! Under 20lb to lose now :)

So tomorrow could be more x good going, the last 20lb sounds good x

Back