Official weekly weigh in.

Weighed in yesterday, my OH and I both down 3lbs each. I was happy as I have only 12 lbs to loose, but OH thought he might have been down more as he usually looses 6 or 7 lbs on the first few days of diets he's tried before. Maybe he will be down it by next Monday as then it will have been a week. We are both down 3lbs after 2 days attack, so hoping for the best and sticking to it!

-2lb noted!! finally as was struggling for the past 2 weeks and the scale would not go down! really happy to see this moving again :)

-1 to 3 stone in total.

well i really nuckled down this week so i could get my target edging closer and ive lost 3.6lbs :D .....2.4lbs left to lose :)

morning all, we both lost 2lbs this week. im strangely very disappointed with that and i dont know why? :( we did have an extra PV day so maybe that was the cause.

We're off to London on Monday to go to the Harry Potter tour on tuesday (it's my birthday!) and im very excited lol

ellie1969 said:
well i really nuckled down this week so i could get my target edging closer and ive lost 3.6lbs :D .....2.4lbs left to lose :)

Well done Ellie! Tantalisingly close, if I look at non work scales mine is getting further away! So I'm only thinking of the next 14 lb then I'll see what happens! X

2lb off, 1.4 to to go for my second stone xxx

Official Scale day arrived this morning, -2 this week which I'm really pleased with :D. Rediscovered the Wii yesterday it welcomed me back with a message of we havent seen you for 230 days,:cry:eek:h the guilt!! ha ha ha. Really enjoyed it, reset all the data so starting from scratch trying to better my scores as my fitness improves. Did a lap of the island without leaving the house, Fabulous!! :cool: Cx

Cpl I'm doing the same later, must remember to warm up first.x well done on your loss

Ahh thanks Sididd, im really happy at the moment with the weight loss just hope i can keep it up, it is very motivating to see the scales moving down. Good luck with the Wii, the Wii fit plus has a warm up routine on it which is really useful. Cx

Lol I've only had mine two years, I didn't know that lol shows how much I use it x

It will be so happy to see you lol, i love the exercise for the arms you have to flap like a bird to get to the targets, your arms deffo get a workout with it!! x

CPL said:
It will be so happy to see you lol, i love the exercise for the arms you have to flap like a bird to get to the targets, your arms deffo get a workout with it!! x

Collette I'm shatteted and thought my wii person would have looked a little smaller but still looked like a pink ball lol

Today's weigh-in - minus two!

8lbs gone in two weeks - well chuffed, Dr Dukan! Thank you :)

P x

Dr Dukan didn't do it you did :D, well done.

Back