Official weekly weigh in.

Thought I'd make it 1lb but have to be thankful for 3/4lb down... At least its in the right direction.... Two weeks to go to loose 1 1/4lbs, am going to walk them off as I am off to Crete on 25th for a week. Will be packing oatbran, sweeteners, and a few yogurts. It was usually 1lb irish butter before anything else....
I am going to be very good on my first week of conso.....

I think it is so funny that I am thinking of what to pack to eat rather than what to pack to wear.... how things have changed!

Where about in Crete are you going Lyonsie? I love Crete, been there a few times now, if you like gorgeous beaches go to Elafonisi beach on the south coast its a bit of a trek but its worth it, it has beautiful tropical crystal clear water, Falasarna is good too although it can get a bit windy and you get sand blasted lol

I go with a friend of mine, we have gone for the past 5 years to the same place. She has come through a lot of illness including Cancer, so I decided we should do this as we will not be around forever. She is in for a shock this year when I come with my 'oatbran etc..' I expect she will be a Dukaneer by the end of the week though as she is very overweight and has been very good for the past 8 weeks and lost 20lbs. I havn't said anything to her about myself and my OH on this Dukan Diet, as I am considered the 'skinny' friend by all....

We go to Piskopiano, and stay in the Piskopiano Village Apts., we have made good friends with a few of the locals and look forward to meeting them each year. We get gifts of Honey and Olive Oil (from their own stocks), nothing added but sunshine!!!
Twice we booked package as the price was right but did not stay in the apts. included.... still went to our favourite. We had a spare in case of a 'fall out or one of us got lucky' (JOKE)!!!! I dont think the tide would take either of us out!!!!

We are not too interested in beaches though, maybe when we were 30 years younger... We now go to relax, walk, sunbath by the pool or by the sea in the outskirts of Hersonniss.... Nothing too exciting, but we love it.

Sounds perfect, we have stayed in Agios Nikolaos, but much prefer Platanius near Chania, we just love it, the people are fab and we found them very attentive. Hope you have a wonderful time chillaxing. Cx

I really don't know whether to post or not. I'm at old work again and it says I've lost 18kg. So not quite whete I thought I was :( that's down 1lb from my weight there last week vut it's soooo slow!

My first weigh in yesterday, Friday 11/5: -3.4 kg!! (about 7,4 pounds) !!!!!! :eek:
That was after 7 days of attack as the official site suggested!
next weigh in, next friday and I am not stepping on the scales till then!

Well done Athens!! marvelous result in your first week!! post your menus in your diary so we can get some inspiration! Cx

Great work Athens, and welcome to Ducan. It is a great programme and so easy to maintain. The rules are there, just stick to them and eat to your hearts content the foods that are allowed.

Thanks CPL for the good wishes. Have been to Agios...... a few times. Lovely place, we stop off always on our way to Spinalonga, what a fantastic island and what a sad history. We just love it.

Weigh in Monday, fingers crossed. Dont seem to have budged at all this week..

OMG..........down 3.4lb.....the good old chicken a day..........cluck,cluck,cluck, x

Well done you, siddid!

I'm down 2.5 pounds this week! Am very chuffed for that result in cruise :)

Don't know how much exercise I'll manage in the next few days beyond the walking so I'm thinking I'll crack out the green tea...

Marinor great loss, I've heard green tea is good for you....wish I was I tea drinker, but a like a drop of the hard stuff.......coffee lol

Well done you, siddid!

I'm down 2.5 pounds this week! Am very chuffed for that result in cruise :)

Don't know how much exercise I'll manage in the next few days beyond the walking so I'm thinking I'll crack out the green tea...

Well done great result, love green tea, may just have to join you with that, cheers!!:coffee:

CPL said:
weighed today, 3lbs down this week, yay!! Cx

Wow way to go girl xxx

Back