Official weekly weigh in.

I love it...call me a looser any day
; -) x

Great work everybody. I agree with Paulinegin, ye are all 'loosers' and I hope to be one too tomorrow.

Had a feed of Rhubarb over the last few days, so things are 'moving'.... so just hope the scales does too tomorrow for us.

So delighted with ye all, but most of all myself....

True weight today, 2 weeks ahead of time.... I am so chuffed... Smiling all day :)

CPL said:
Well done Athens!! marvelous result in your first week!! post your menus in your diary so we can get some inspiration! Cx

Hi! I will try to keep a diary but I know that I am not very good at keeping one....
We 'll see! I eat mostly simple stuff, and my galette everyday!

Hi all, I am new to this site and new to the Dukan Diet....just started yesterday, but I have been watching this thread for about a week now and found it to be very helpful! Yesterday I had a good day, found it a bit strange not snacking on fruit but didn't feel totally deprived....I felt good really! I seemed to get a burst of energy later on in the evening, which was great and all except I found it hard to sleep at bedtime!!! But I'm sure this will pass!?

Anyway, looking forward to lots of tips and ideas from you all & of course be of support to you too...

Welcome Flower83... You are from my side of the pond.

Myself and my OH started with Dr. Dukan just over a month ago and we have both lost weight. I reached my TW two weeks ahead, and my OH started with 15st9lb and is now 14st7lb. He should get to his TW on first week of July and we will be both on conso for the Summer. His TW is calculated at 13st10lbs but is hoping too get it a bit lower.

This is a great forum and everybody is so helpful and enthusiastic. Great help with menu's and tips. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the 'welcomes' girls. So today I went to do a protein shop. I searched and searched for extra lean mince, bit the closest I could find mince steak in the butchers, does this qualify or does it have to be extra lean in order to use it in the Dukan Diet? Also, I seem to be getting mixed msgs about yoghurts, some say muller lights are good to use, others disagree, what are your opinions on this?

Welcome flower your mince is steak mince but to be extra careful cook it let it cool and skim fat off, yoghurts are a sore subject, everyone has an opinion but most Dukeneers use 0% natural yoghurt then flavor themselves, if you choose to eat muller the sugar content is higher but all I can say is my experiences and my friends and we all eat muller and all loss but having said that if I stop loosing, muller will be the first thing I drop.

Thanks Sididd! Can I just say, your weight loss is brilliant in that space of time....you must be so happy with yourself...it's gets me so excited & motivated to see such brilliant weight loss results! Hope it continues for you! x

Flower, its easy just stick to the rules, eat loads and loads of pure protien, chicken and steak for me fish with once a weekish.(I love me meat) and drink as much as possible...you'll love the results, just keep posting and write everything in your diary for us all to read.... us Dukeneers will help you to tw x

Hi.....Just started the diet (well monday) going ok so far.....just made that diet coke sauce....oh my...its lush!!! Am going to do the attack stage for 7 days as have a fair bit to loose.....so will update weight....at the end of the attack stage!! Fingers crossed..xxxx

Back