Official weekly weigh in.

Zobo, that diet coke chicken is gorgeous!! one of my favorites!! Recommend the Trifle recipe too! keep checking the recipe threads get some ideas to spice things up and stop boredom settling in. Cx

I finally weighed in at 3 stone loss (well 41.8lb) today at work. Nothing has moved for a month so I think I may have come over the plateau!

Well done everyone on your great losses and good luck to the new dukaners! I am reporting a loss of 1 kilo (2lbs) on my second week of the diet! Going strong! I will update my signature when I get to my pc later today! Happy dukaning you all! We are getting there!

sarafvrm said:
Weighed in at 11 st 12 lb this morning. I'm determined never to be over 12 stone again.

Whopppp well done xxx

Another 1lb off that's 34lb in three months whooooop I'm happy with that as my exersice regime is practically none existence xxx

Way to go flower whooooooop great attack loss x gave a great Dukan day x

Official Weigh-in today...... 2lbs off, Yay!! and im n the 13s.
Off out for another power walk today with my Nordic walking sticks, catch you laters Cx

Paulinegin said:
Sid, I think you'll find that you've actually GAINED 8lbs 7oz this week, glammy! :D

P xxx

Hahaha I certainly have lol xxx

Ok, so today I am starting the dukan diet. I have emptied my fridge of baddies and stocked it full of protien. I'm really hoping this is the kick my body needs as I have been stuck at my current 11st 9lbs for about 6 months now...let's see how I get on with 5 days of attack!

Morning all!! 3 pound gain today as I had soup and a peanut butter brownie after my race yesterday :( ahhhh well knew it would happen but not 3!! Can't change it now, loads of water and onwards and upwards :) xxx

Hi Laura, that sounds like a great idea.
I am a complete carb-o-holic so had to make sure that the house was empty of temptation - how do you think you will find it? Any special strategies?

Oh god so am I,I did slimming world which made it worse hence why I'm trying something stricter
I've made the muffins which although are tasteless are ok for stodgy and filling u up
I've heard Wednesday will be the hardest day so I'm glad I have someone else who will be there!
X

Back