Official weekly weigh in.

Well I weighed this morning and I am -3lb, :D:D:Dpretty happy about it because I knew it wouldn't be a huge amount because I am restarting, and therefore have less to lose this time. But yay! It's coming off!

sts so head down bum up and carry on xxx

Sid you have a fab night with a little drinky or two..., and you stayed the same that is a result!!! Fabulous!! Get the chicken ready!! lol onward and downward!! Cx

CPL said:
Sid you have a fab night with a little drinky or two..., and you stayed the same that is a result!!! Fabulous!! Get the chicken ready!! lol onward and downward!! Cx

Thank C, xxx

Morning!
So after 7 days on attack and feeling amazing after day 4 I've jumped on the scales to see..........
6.5lbs off!!
Very happy!
Thank you so much to all who helped
Now to cruise! Where's that asparagus!!
Xx

Am absolutely gutted......put on 2lb.....just don't get it, when you look what I used to eat, then what I have eaten this week, it should be impossible! So not fair. Do I stick to phase 2, or go back to attack........Xx

Am absolutely gutted......put on 2lb.....just don't get it, when you look what I used to eat, then what I have eaten this week, it should be impossible! So not fair. Do I stick to phase 2, or go back to attack........Xx

Zobo .... stick with it, go on to Cruise and see how you go from there. Keep posting and have faith!

P xx

Whoop whoop - 2lbs gone!

AND, AND, AND
.... I'm 12-stone something!! Not 14-stone something, or 13-stone something but 12-stone something!!! :8855:

Hot-diggity-dog :D

P x

Whoop whoop - 2lbs gone!

AND, AND, AND
.... I'm 12-stone something!! Not 14-stone something, or 13-stone something but 12-stone something!!! :8855:

Hot-diggity-dog :D

P x

Hot-diggity indeed! Well done you!!! great loss!!!
Your hard work is being rewarded. Have a fab day.:)

Only copping this thread now, ah well, better late than never :D

Weigh in this morning, first day of week 12 and 2lbs down, nearly there!:banana dancer:

Just going now to read through the last few pages here to catch up!!

FF

Only copping this thread now, ah well, better late than never :D

Weigh in this morning, first day of week 12 and 2lbs down, nearly there!:banana dancer:

Just going now to read through the last few pages here to catch up!!

FF

SO VERY NEARLY THERE!!! :D

P xxx

Fab week girls x

Morning!
So after 7 days on attack and feeling amazing after day 4 I've jumped on the scales to see..........
6.5lbs off!!
Very happy!
Thank you so much to all who helped
Now to cruise! Where's that asparagus!!
Xx

Fab result Laura! keep up the good work, enjoy the next phase, going cruising!!:woohoo:

Congrats Laura, you must be over the moon! What are your plans for cruise?
I lost 3.5lbs as a total attack loss...I can't wait to see what cruise will do for me. Yay to veg!!!!
Congrats on all the other losses ladies, you're all an inspiration x

Back