Official weekly weigh in.

Good luck x

Well after my blip last weekend I've done 5 full PP days so that from today I can do PV in turkey!!! Woop Woop
And have lost a grand total of....
6lbs!! I'm so happy Ive just woke everyone I know up!
Which means if I can be a good girl( I'll still work out while I'm away) I should only have a stone left to go when I get back
This is thanks to all you have helped/ advised
So thank you!
See you a week tomorrow!!
Xxxxxxx

Laura thats a fantastic loss, have a fantastic holiday and love your new figure on the beach, give those guys an eyefull; -) x ill be on the plane there when your on your way back sooooooo leave the sun there for me x and be goooood lol x

My 0.4lb loss today (this week) can do one.
FFS

Well after my blip last weekend I've done 5 full PP days so that from today I can do PV in turkey!!! Woop Woop
And have lost a grand total of....
6lbs!! I'm so happy Ive just woke everyone I know up!
Which means if I can be a good girl( I'll still work out while I'm away) I should only have a stone left to go when I get back
This is thanks to all you have helped/ advised
So thank you!
See you a week tomorrow!!
Xxxxxxx

Well done Laura! Enjoy your holiday .... I'm well jel, Turkey is FABULOUS! :D

P xxx

kimberleycandukan said:
My 0.4lb loss today (this week) can do one.
FFS

Kimberly its a loss x I know we want big losses every week, were greedy but they add up x

Well done on your losses everyone, my weigh in is -5lb! Attack finished and enjoyed my veg and salad yesterday, PP again today and guess whats on the menu?! Yep Smoked Salmon-LOVE that stuff!

Monica, I canme back from Turkey 2 weeks ago, I was in Olu Deniz/Hisaronu with my girls (2 and 4) and my Husband, it was fab and Im so jealous, wish it was me heading back there!! THe meats and seafood are excellent Im sure you will manage PP days no problem.
Sarah.
x

I weighed in today at 67 kg. Scales had a wee wobble and it may have been a smidgen over (depending how I stood) but I'm taking 67! That takes me to 10 7.7 (so 10 8 rather than 10 7!) but it's the right direction! X

Hey everyone! well done to all for your losses!!!
I had my vacation and i wasn't 100% all days, the 4-5 last days at least, mostly PV and had some beer! :break_diet:
Anyway, today my weigh in shows that i have gained 1/2 kg which is a lb! I am happy with that and I am coming back on track as from today!
so i think that next week will be a definite loss!! :innocent0001:
happy Dukaning all!

Great losses everyone, Kim, as the others said, a loss is a loss :-D

well done Las.. way to go. Enjoy the veggies! x

.5 loss this week nothing amazing but still down xxxxx

Back