Official weekly weigh in.

Start weight 10st 2lb

Week 1 - 9st 9lb :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Another lb down, I expected it to stop at this stage! Must be doing something 'right'?
Will be in France this day next week for 3 months so I expect it to STS or go up a few!!! I don't mind as I have a few to 'play' with. OH gets to his True Weight Date in 2 weeks so we will both be on conso together and it will be happy days. He reached his TW 3 weeks ago and is now almost 1stone lighter. Sorry if it seems to be 'boasting' but its just pure delight that we are the weight we are without going hungry or feeling we are missing out, and also delight at The Dukan Life Plan..... it works....

ok so I am now 1.6lb down from my last weigh-in which is 4.8lb in total. I have to be honest and admit that Im far from happy with this but I know I need to remember that this includes a week and half of lots and lots of baddies so I should be happy with any loss.
Now that I have this out of the way, at least I can look forward to rolling down the numbers properly! :)

ok so I am now 1.6lb down from my last weigh-in which is 4.8lb in total. I have to be honest and admit that Im far from happy with this but I know I need to remember that this includes a week and half of lots and lots of baddies so I should be happy with any loss.
Now that I have this out of the way, at least I can look forward to rolling down the numbers properly! :)

If this includes a week and a half of "lots and lot of baddies" you should be thrilled with your weightloss! :D

P x

I know I should be but I am too damn blooming greedy...hence why I'm doing Dukan lol
I know when I put things in perspective, it is a great accomplishment and I am really pleased deep down. I'm just looking forward to next week now I am back on a level playing field.

Dukan attempt 2 - Day one (attack) 12 stone 10 pounds. Thats almost a stone on since end of attempt 1. Never mind ! Onwards and downwards ;0)

Hi everyone. I've just finished 7 days on attack and have lost 6lbs so really pleased with that. Looking forward to the Cruise now! Well done everyone!

Hi everyone. I've just finished 7 days on attack and have lost 6lbs so really pleased with that. Looking forward to the Cruise now! Well done everyone!

Well done you! Welcome to veggie world! x;)

Congratulations to those who have lost so far! Keep going!

I've just finished my 3 (officially 4, technically 3) days of attack and lost 7.7lbs. Wow, I did not realise I could do this.

On to cruise next.

Congrats loosers, great results this week!

Sts for me this week, which I suppose is the idea. It's weird being happy with a sts!

FF

Sts or slight gain depending how I stood. Am taking sts :( disappointed as I've been ill all week and so careful :(

Back