Official weekly weigh in.

Brilliant loss Pauline, well done.
x

Paulinegin said:
8lbs off - I'll take that! :D

Back on my journey now

P x

Great loss xxx

1.3lbs (but I was a very naughty girl :eek:)

A measly 200g off for me but I'm actually quite ok with it. I feel like I've lost more in inches because of the weight training I've been doing. So roll on 55!

A measly 200g off for me but I'm actually quite ok with it. I feel like I've lost more in inches because of the weight training I've been doing. So roll on 55!

hey better that the scales are going down ... by the way loving the avatar pic ... looking hot to trot!!! xxxx

Its not an official weigh in as I didn't do it at work, but with adjustments made for different scaled I seem to have lost those extra 2k of holiday weight :) with 3 pp days :) staying pp until Friday because I didn't buy any veg this week and am going home on Friday! X

1.75 lbs off for me this week and I finally hit my first stone!! Woohoo, 1 stone gone.

3lb down ....hip hip hooray!! 10 stone 9lb now ....so loving it!!!! xxx

minnie_me said:
1.75 lbs off for me this week and I finally hit my first stone!! Woohoo, 1 stone gone.

Whoop whoop! Big congrats, Minnie.

xeilidhx said:
Its not an official weigh in as I didn't do it at work, but with adjustments made for different scaled I seem to have lost those extra 2k of holiday weight :) with 3 pp days :) staying pp until Friday because I didn't buy any veg this week and am going home on Friday! X

Proof that you can have your cake AND eat it! What a great end to the holiday.
Cx

charly1979 said:
hey better that the scales are going down ... by the way loving the avatar pic ... looking hot to trot!!! xxxx

Thank you sweet pea x

Yay, well done Eilidh, Minnie, Charly and Stig. Losers!

;)

I'm so confused, I posted about my weight loss and I assume that's what you replied to but my app is showing me this....

Attachments

• image-1402819412.jpg
    image-1402819412.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 49
Back