Official weekly weigh in.

Triniprinc3ss said:
1.3lbs (but I was a very naughty girl :eek:)

Good loss Trini x

Dukanista said:
A measly 200g off for me but I'm actually quite ok with it. I feel like I've lost more in inches because of the weight training I've been doing. So roll on 55!

Dukanista a loss is a loss and agree on this diet more inches lossed per lb compaired to other diets x

minnie_me said:
1.75 lbs off for me this week and I finally hit my first stone!! Woohoo, 1 stone gone.

Minnie, way to go whooooop great x

Thanks sid. Yes it's funny, a few weeks ago I would have been disappointed but now I'm just going with the flow. Overall it's about 5k in 10 weeks which is a nice steady pace.
Well done everyone!

Laurab21 said:
Lol I could still see it!!
Well done though amazballs xx

Thanks my lovely, it's about time I had a fully committed week and it paid off! I need another good'un this week as I'm off to Paris next weekend and I can't see me sticking to it if I'm honest xx

1lb off and it's getting totm for me so not so bad....have a lovely weekend folks and don't forget 'summer' is due to start tomorrow (yeah, right lol)......Saska :wavey:

Not an ounce :'( after all those pp and being good while ill. Not happy!

I wanna weigh in but I didn't stay at home last night *sigh*.

Not expecting the earth, as it's TOTM and no toilet fairy visits :)

Well done to those with losses and commiserations to everyone else - know how it feels as despite a super heroic Dukan week, plus tons of exercise over the weekend, plus eating next to nothing the last 2 days, I've only managed a 0.4lb loss. I know a loss is a loss etc but really! Is there no justice?! Heads down for this week it is then.....

Long time since last weigh in! Started back on yesterday but it's Monday, so.
Down .8#

Down 3.75lbs !! Where the hell did that loss come from? I was at a wedding on Saturday too. I had a veg soup (skipped the bruschetta starter) but I knew there was a bit of cream in it. Main was roast beef and just lots of veg (left the potatoes and asked for no gravy on mine). And didn't eat the dessert. Drank sparkling water and diet coke (not much of a drinker anyway so wasn't too bothered about not having any alcohol)

I have a hen party this weekend so even if I stall I'd be ok with that.

Wow, well done Laura, Minnie and Joy! Amazing, the lot of you!

Fab losses girls well done x

2lb down yay less than a stone left to go now .... get in!! :)

Congrats on the losses ladies you are all doing fab! I have my weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed I wont buck the trend :)

fingers crossed for your wi tomoz xxx

Back