Official weekly weigh in.

Yay!! 7.5lbs on my first week, obviously the attack phase you liose more but none the less ....

Currently 60.9kg!

Didn't do a weigh in last week, so I don't know what to compare it to.

I'm just happy I lost weight after being in Holland for the weekend and not sticking to Dukan since Friday.

Currently 60.9kg!

Didn't do a weigh in last week, so I don't know what to compare it to.

I'm just happy I lost weight after being in Holland for the weekend and not sticking to Dukan since Friday.

go girl xxx well done xxx

Hi all, this isn't my official weekly weigh in but wanted to know just what damage was done in Paris so i can get my butt into gear...the result being 4lb of croissant/wine/bread/cheese:sign0007:

I am back at the gym tomorrow and have been to Tesco and stocked up on Dukan loveliness, not to mention all the Dr Dukan treats I picked up in France. I am so completely motivated now and can not wait for my holiday in 6 weeks...bring on the chicken, yoghurt and eggs!

Hi all, this isn't my official weekly weigh in but wanted to know just what damage was done in Paris so i can get my butt into gear...the result being 4lb of croissant/wine/bread/cheese:sign0007:

I am back at the gym tomorrow and have been to Tesco and stocked up on Dukan loveliness, not to mention all the Dr Dukan treats I picked up in France. I am so completely motivated now and can not wait for my holiday in 6 weeks...bring on the chicken, yoghurt and eggs!

You enjoyed yourself and thats the main thing.

I came back from Holland last night and don't feel guilty as I had a fab time!

Doing 5 pp days this week though :)

2.5 lbs off for me this week. I'm so pleased as I had a Hen party on Saturday night!!

2.5 lbs off for me this week. I'm so pleased as I had a Hen party on Saturday night!!
well done, I've just started the cruise phase, did you weigh every day in this phase and did something come off daily? Nothing has for me on day one, whereas in the attack phase it did?

well done, I've just started the cruise phase, did you weigh every day in this phase and did something come off daily? Nothing has for me on day one, whereas in the attack phase it did?

Hiya, no I weigh weekly but....in saying that, the first two weeks I did weigh myself every couple of days and I noticed that the weight doesn't seem to come off until near the end of your full week. I remember weighing myself one Friday (3 days after my last official weigh in) and I was the same weight. I was ragging, then I weighed myself on the Tuesday and it had magically disappeared. I'd imagine that's why they recommend you don't weigh yourself daily during cruise, unlike in attack.

ok that makes sense, although I am not sure I will be able to resist all week

well done all of you! fantastic results! wish we could see a combined total of weekly weightloss :)

as for you, rangersgirl, it could have been a lot worse. and i'd still rather have an extra 4lb to lose and have gone to Paris!

Cx

Great news with the weight loss Pauline. You are back on track (maybe a little sad) but back to weight loss up to week 11. Half way there, so in 16 weeks you should be near celebrating....

Anyone out there know whether it's better to 'weigh in' on Friday or Monday??? Is there any psychological advantage to either? On stabilisation now and with my PP Thursday I was thinking a weigh-in on Friday might look better on the scales??

I think psychologically it's swings and roundabouts...have a bad weigh in Monday and it could put a dampener on the start of the week and the potential to go off the wagon to comfort yourself (if you're that way minded)

Bad weigh in on Friday and you've all the temptations of the weekend to get through while possibly feeling a bit down about a gain/sts

I imagine it's different in conso/stab though....it could save you from having a couple of galas during the weekend if you've got something to work on from Friday weigh in.... :)

As you can see it's not simple :)

STS ... oh well better than gaining i suppose xx

Morning all!
I know I weighed in on Monday, but today is my 'official weigh in'. I have managed to shift some of the 4lb gain from the weekend taking it down to a 1.5lb gain across the week, so really quite pleased. I know I shouldn't be happy with any gains but tbh, I had fun doing it so quite happy with the dukan damage limitation lol.
Wishing you all the best for all of you who are yet to WI x

Lyonsie said:
Anyone out there know whether it's better to 'weigh in' on Friday or Monday??? Is there any psychological advantage to either? On stabilisation now and with my PP Thursday I was thinking a weigh-in on Friday might look better on the scales??

Hi Lyonsie. In the live chats they're definitely recommending that for conso and beyond you only pay attention to the weekly weigh in which you have the day after your PP day, ie Friday if you're doing protein Thursdays. They say your weight will be fluctuating a lot thru the week but your PP day will reveal your actual weight. So your aim is to stay the same between post-PP day weigh ins and take action if there's a gain.

Good luck and huge congrats on getting all the way to stabilisation! Jx

Back