Official weekly weigh in.

Morning all!
I know I weighed in on Monday, but today is my 'official weigh in'. I have managed to shift some of the 4lb gain from the weekend taking it down to a 1.5lb gain across the week, so really quite pleased. I know I shouldn't be happy with any gains but tbh, I had fun doing it so quite happy with the dukan damage limitation lol.
Wishing you all the best for all of you who are yet to WI x
you had fun thats the main thing aint it !!! lol xx

sarafvrm said:
10 stone 9 this morning. 2 weeks to lose 4 pounds - do-able?

Totally! Atta girl!

Hi Lyonsie. In the live chats they're definitely recommending that for conso and beyond you only pay attention to the weekly weigh in which you have the day after your PP day, ie Friday if you're doing protein Thursdays. They say your weight will be fluctuating a lot thru the week but your PP day will reveal your actual weight. So your aim is to stay the same between post-PP day weigh ins and take action if there's a gain.

Good luck and huge congrats on getting all the way to stabilisation! Jx

Thanks Joodle, you're not doing too bad yourself....

10 stone 9 this morning. 2 weeks to lose 4 pounds - do-able?

You bet Sarafvrm, anything is possible when we put our minds to it... Look how far you've come since starting.

OK so 2 lbs of blubber gone this week and it wasn't too difficult a week and so here's to another Dukan week ahead. Eating out tonight at a posh restaurant with some friends and so fingers crossed all goes OK. Cheers everyone, Saska x

Saska said:
OK so 2 lbs of blubber gone this week and it wasn't too difficult a week and so here's to another Dukan week ahead. Eating out tonight at a posh restaurant with some friends and so fingers crossed all goes OK. Cheers everyone, Saska x

Well done Saska, you're well in the Dukan zone! :D

P x

well done saska 2lb yay! xx

Weigh in at work today do its the usual scales- eeeek. Home scales think I've lost. 3lb really hope it's the same at work cause then I'd be nearly there! Argh.

So I usually WI tomorrow but I'm out today for lunch
So for anyone who didn't know I decided to try the 7:7 rule
PV week I lost 5lbs
This week I've lost 2lbs
Which is half a stone in 2 weeks so I will not be complaining at all!!! Xx

So I usually WI tomorrow but I'm out today for lunch
So for anyone who didn't know I decided to try the 7:7 rule
PV week I lost 5lbs
This week I've lost 2lbs
Which is half a stone in 2 weeks so I will not be complaining at all!!! Xx

Well done you!

Down 2lbs this week back to TW of 10 stone 1, very happy.

Work scales give me 1kg off. 1.5 kg to tw- give it two weeks?!

omg well done xxx

1.6lb off this week :) satisfied considering the 34lb total loss this year and the fact I've introduced exercise which I did worry might cause a stall week :)

fingers crossed I see 10st bracket next week :) would be such a dream for me...

congrats to all this weeks lovely losers xxx

ONWARDS N DOWNWARDS!! :D

1.6lb off this week :) satisfied considering the 34lb total loss this year and the fact I've introduced exercise which I did worry might cause a stall week :)

fingers crossed I see 10st bracket next week :) would be such a dream for me...

congrats to all this weeks lovely losers xxx

ONWARDS N DOWNWARDS!! :D

hey hey hey roll on the 10's

Back