Official weekly weigh in.

Morning, 4.2lb off this week, so pretty chuffed. Well done to those that have already weighed and good luck to those that haven't x

I had to move my weigh in day to Mondays (from Tuesdays) so I weighed in this morning and I've lost 2.5 lbs this week which I'm made up about because we were away over the weekend and there were some things consumed that I had no idea if they were Dukan friendly or not!!

At home I was 60kg which would normally have translated to tw at work. Unfortunately I was 64 at work :( so difficult to get in early to weigh! Annoyingly gutted by a 1kg loss- 0.5 to tw boo!

Going to weigh again on Friday. Maybe at home and plus 4 kg to it. Boo.

Absolutely gutted by my weigh-in yesterday.
After 1 ½ of absolutely angelic dukaneering and gyming, I managed to stay the same?!?!?!!?
It's absolutely soul destroying when these things happen so had a little blow out last night, to get it out of my system but straight back on it today...these scales have to shift at some point!

I lost a pound this week and OH 2 pounds. tad dissapointed but knew it would be hard as this is "umpteenth" diet ive been on!

i only did a 1lb loss on my 2nd week but had some great losses in the weeks that have followed. dont be dissapointed its still going down isn't it? xxx

omg just back from boots .... 6lb down yay!! into the 9's i cannot believe it!!!! xxx

i know right!!! but i STS last week so maybe i was storing it up to loose a big one this week lol xx

Wonderful losses - just imagine all those pounds in the shape of lard.........................

Great losses lasses xxx

Back