Official weekly weigh in.

well done laura

whoop whoop laura xx

Hi everyone
I started dukan on Monday and have been so happy with my loss so far. I was feeling a bit down today and found some great threads on here! I can't believe how well so many of you have done on this diet, its amazing well done! I hope I can be as successful, this has really helped me get focussed! Thanks! X

Well done to all those that lost.

My first week (with 3 days of attack) was a total loss of 8.2lb :D :woohoo:

blooming norah Ann, that is fantastic

Whooop fantastic losses xxx

Thanks guys, I know it's water weight and my pre diet blow out but it is really motivating 4lb to get to the lowest weight I have been since starting to diet in the new year, then I will really feel like I am losing weight

1.5 lbs down for me this week which I'm really happy about as I was mad busy this week and then wasn't feeling well so only got out to exercise once!

1 day early but reached target weight this morning!!! yay!!!!! xxxxxx

Go Charly , go charly whooooooop xxx

Well done on the excellent losses! Just finished my attack phase today and lost 10lbs! So chuffed, cannot wait for tomorrow and eating some veg!! Really excited!(how sad is that lol) xx

Lawl said:
Well done on the excellent losses! Just finished my attack phase today and lost 10lbs! So chuffed, cannot wait for tomorrow and eating some veg!! Really excited!(how sad is that lol) xx

10 lb wow fantastic enjoy your veg and remember asparagus tbe wonder veg x

I will thank u! Can't wait to fill my boots 2mo! It is honestly though looking at losses like yours Sididd and thinking I can do that 2, fingers crossed. Really inspirational!

been a bit manic today so better late, 3lbs off this week

Lawl said:
I will thank u! Can't wait to fill my boots 2mo! It is honestly though looking at losses like yours Sididd and thinking I can do that 2, fingers crossed. Really inspirational!

Awww thanks. This diet is great try the recipies out on the recipie thread very nice...ive just made a massive pan of bolgnaise loads of mushrooms, aubegines onions garlic etc the smell and taste is lush...thats half for the freezer and the rest for Dinner tomorrow x good luck x after that post youll realise i cant spell lol x

Back