Official weekly weigh in.

Great losses xxx

Another 1.75 lbs off for me this week. Getting closer!! Although, I won't be weighing in until 2nd week in December now because....... I'm off to NY this weekend!! Going into conso when I get there. See you on the other side everyone :)

Well doen Minnie!!!! You have done sooo well xx

weighed myself this morning to check that while i have been away all is staying the same and yay i am 9 stones 8 lb (still) thank god!

Minnie enjoy xxx
Charly well done on sts xxx

:happy036:Well what a great early Xmas gift to me when the scales moved into the 10 stone zone.....I have reached my target weight and feel so good and so alive :eek:

Last weekend we had our Thanksgiving turkey dinner with all the side orders plus some naughty desserts all washed down with champers and yes I had a little of everything and don't feel like I missed out but then come Monday morning I was back on track after scoffing the left overs on Sunday lol and now my scales put me at 10.13.9.

I am so made up and know this way of eating will be for life and not some fad diet I have been on which has cost the earth.

So now I've reached my TW, I have said this before, that I didn't know how I looked or felt at this weight but now I'm there think I will move my goal to 10.7 and that will give me some lee-way. I am not a big veg person and only really enjoy fruits when they are fresh and in season so I am not craving anything infact I am a happy bunny right now. Plus my husband has also lost 3 stone and is looked very tasty indeed.....yes very, very tasty :D

I have not been this weight for a few yrs and it feels so good. So thanks to all who have answered my sometimes dumb questions...this really is a great website and not just for diet/food questions but for emotional support.

Cheers everyone and have a great weekend. Saska

Congratulations well done:party0011::party0011::banana dancer:Saska :banana dancer:

Well done tamara xxxx

Yeahhhhhh xxx

Hey all, so just back from my 2 weeks in New York. Had a fab time. Put on 3 lbs which I cannot believe because I did not deny myself anything. Had my oatbran every day and was good the first week (for the most part :D), when staying with friends, but last week went to pot. But, I must have walked the island and surrounding burroughs several times though!!

So, back to Cruise tomorrow until I shift those few pounds and get to target.

Will report back next week :)

Back