Officially A Cambridge Girly :D

missjelly

Silver Member
I had my first meeting with my CDC and she's LOVELY!

I'm a bit :( over the weight though as it was more than I thought it was going to be but oh well...

New start and all that jazz :)

So the start weight according to MY scales is...

18 stones and 7 pounds!!! (her scales are 5lbs heavier but I've used my scales for my entire weighing history including 'heaviest weight' so I will stick with their weight for weight LOSS accuracy if that makes sense)

I'm only on Day1 but so far so good, drunk half my water and am taking my tetra to Sign Language class for when everyone has coffee.

I'm desperate to get the weight off, and this is going to be the LAST time I diet - so I'm sticking 100% sole source for the full 12 weeks :)

First day of a new Miss Jelly!

W8 but I didn't do too great re-starting after Christmas, and I'd REALLY gone off the flavours...and figured a total new start would be good :)

cd flavours are really nice :) ive never donw w8 im in ireland we dont have alot up until recently there was only a few cdc's here! mine is a 2hr drive away!!! :) x

It's about 50mins by bus to my CDC :) so not too bad I guess :)

good luck with CD.

Good luck missjelly; looks like u've done well so far so I hope CD will work well for you :D This is also the last time I diet!! :p

Good luck Miss Jelly!

Back