Officially a Lighterlifer

welcome back TOTI

Strange how we think of ourselves in negative terms isn't it?
Emski is right. Your head has to be in the right place.Sounds like it is this time.
You said you were a failure last time round. What leapt out to me from your post is that youwent on to lose 2.5 stone on your own! I could not have achieved that.Failure? I don't think so.
Good luck this time.

Welcome back. I'm a January restarter and it can be daunting. It's easy to see yourself as a failure, but you have learnt a lot over the last year, so that could never be a failure.

You are making a contingency plan - taking time off when you start etc, so please give yourself a break :D

chatted with my counsellor today and am feeling much more positive about restarting, Im just getting the odd jitters now and then about whether or not I'll be ill again. Still I know what to expect and Ive stocked up on pain killers so hopefully this time will be different, I've just been reviewing the 'ready to start' shopping list on another thread and I really must run to the shops tomorrow :)

You started filling up on water too!! Water is key remember.

Good luck. Second times the charm, and at least silly season is out of the way.

B x

Hehe drinking loads of water is the easiest part for me as I have always done it, my little change it that area will be to try and remember to drink it chilled rather than at room temp. Not sure if the whole 'cold water is better than warm' is accurate or not but every little helps :D

Warm water for me too

Yes, as the weather has got colder the water I drink has got warmer. Either will be fine for the weight loss. I'm sure it doesn't make a difference. Just have whatever is the easiest for you. The flavourings have helped me when I've found it hard to drink the quantity. Any less than 4litres every 24hours and my weight loss slows down, even though the guidelines have changed.

Back