Ramblings of a demented dieter

Good Luck TOTI your doing brilliantly at the moment, I start on Thursday and cant wait though a little worried, your post has actually calmed me down a little so thankyou!
All the best!
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

Just thought I would pop on and say you are doing really well, and keep it up.

WOOT

Well its day 6 and I cant tell you what a difference this experience has been compared to the week I did last January.

I have had no side effects at all!!!!!
Zero Zip Zilch Nada Nothing!!!

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Ive tried most of the packs but not all and think I have settled on a menu for at least the next couple of weeks/

Breakfast Banana Custard
Lunch Bar
Dinner Vanilla and Chocolate mixed, half becomes a muffin and half a sauce

And if some one asks me if I’m on a diet, I can say ‘I have custard for breakfast, what do you thing?’ whilst smirking inside!

I did first week drop in on Monday and lost 4Lb, I have to admit to being half pleased and half disappointed. I mean it’s a 1LB a day which is bloomin amazing but of course theres that little niggle going others have lost more…… I have to keep reminding my self that I had cut out the carbs in the four day run upto my first meeting so its not really a surprise.

Im hoping for regular steady losses instead of bumper weeks followed by little weeks
Over all though Im really feeling well and cant wait till my official weigh in tomorrow.

Back