Officially Healthy

Huseyin

Silver Member
Ok guys officially healthy now, got weighed last night and I'm 12.11 stones

that makes my BMI 25 exactly.

2 More weeks and then RTM. Will get some pics up tonight in my profile for all to see.

Today i had a collegue at work telling me I'm looking gwant and need to stop. Why does that happen, this teacher is skinner then I?

I really do believe its the shock for some people and they dont know how to compliment you properly, so they feel this is the way to do it by insulting you lol.

yay!!
well done h
ella
x

Thats fab well done :D xXx

hey h
am in week 2 of rtm, really enjoying it would still like to loose about 3-7lbs but was ready to start introducing the f wood again!! and am still loosing in rtm so should be fine!!
ella
x

Well done Huseyin :D:D:D

I think sometimes people think you look too thin because it's such a quick way to lose weight that they haven't had a chance to get used to the new you yet - they soon will though :)

Wow Huseyin - Do you have a plan in place for keeping the weight off. I think that is the bit I am worrying about.

But you look fab!

Well done matey!

I know what you mean - I've been getting the precursor comments to those comments so I have warned people I WILL look gaunt before I'm finished but my face will fill out.

I've been getting the "you could stop now, you look normal" comments since I was 17st. I still have a largish tummy now at 14st something, so goodness knows what they thought.

They're in for a shock if I decide to aim for 12st. Yes, I'll look gaunt but maybe I'll stick a picture of myself on my wall so I can just point to it and ask if they preferred me looking like the michelin man.

hey h
am in week 2 of rtm, really enjoying it would still like to loose about 3-7lbs but was ready to start introducing the f wood again!! and am still loosing in rtm so should be fine!!
ella
x

They say you drop about 7lbs on RTM so yeah you will get there but your weight seems good to me i think you are fab now. But hey you do what makes you happiest :)

Wow Huseyin - Do you have a plan in place for keeping the weight off. I think that is the bit I am worrying about.

But you look fab!

Hey Lind, well the ideal thing is to eat healthy and only eat junk food if i fancy it once a week. Exercise doing cardio and weight training to keep in tone. I was looking at a website on calories, it will take a man 3500 calories to gain a pound of fat. A woman is less at 2500 - 3000 calories.

So as long as you are burning them off daily it should be ok. A man can have 2500 a day if he is nt active and a woman 2000 and a tad over.

So my plan is to eat right and exercise. I would not worry, we all have the fear of the weight coming back but if you stay focused you will be ok.

Final point, my councellor said that you need to maintain for 10 months, the body then memorises the new shape and you wont be fighting your body all the time.

Well done matey!

I know what you mean - I've been getting the precursor comments to those comments so I have warned people I WILL look gaunt before I'm finished but my face will fill out.

I've been getting the "you could stop now, you look normal" comments since I was 17st. I still have a largish tummy now at 14st something, so goodness knows what they thought.

They're in for a shock if I decide to aim for 12st. Yes, I'll look gaunt but maybe I'll stick a picture of myself on my wall so I can just point to it and ask if they preferred me looking like the michelin man.

Exactly. I like to point out other skinner peopl who are 11 stone and ask if they think they look ill, they normally stay silent then and realise :)

Great news H, wow it must be so amazing to be considered a healthy weight! And to know that it was totally, 100% YOUR doing, and YOUR own achievement. Seriously chuffed for you mate :)

I know 3 people who have done LL in the past, and have to admit that yes, when they 'finished' I did think they looked a big gaunt - not simply too thin, but their faces looked like they were becoming an anoriexic.

But then once they started to eat f**d again, as Andy said, you sort of "fill out" in a good way and look healthy again. So I wouldn't worry about the 'guant' comments; I'd rather look gaunt and know I'm healthy than be obese and know I'm not! :)

Totally agree there mate, cheers Pete. Dont worry you will be there very soon yourself, you look great at the moment and only getting better and better.

I think everyone on the boards has been awesome and helpful to everyone else.

Hey Lind, well the ideal thing is to eat healthy and only eat junk food if i fancy it once a week. Exercise doing cardio and weight training to keep in tone. I was looking at a website on calories, it will take a man 3500 calories to gain a pound of fat. A woman is less at 2500 - 3000 calories.

So as long as you are burning them off daily it should be ok. A man can have 2500 a day if he is nt active and a woman 2000 and a tad over.

So my plan is to eat right and exercise. I would not worry, we all have the fear of the weight coming back but if you stay focused you will be ok.

Final point, my councellor said that you need to maintain for 10 months, the body then memorises the new shape and you wont be fighting your body all the time.

Thanks for that, I didn't know about the 10 month thing either. I am gaining so much good and positive information on here. :D

Well done! That's fantastic and what a huge achievement! :D

well done!
take no notice of what other people say - you will know when you feel right
how cool to be officially healthy!
daisy x

Back