Cruise PV Officially starting Cruise Baby!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by soshbfly, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    Morning all!
    Feeling high as a kite as I'm on day 5 of DD and I'm already down 10.8lbs! I absolutely can't believe that - even when I used to diet in my 20's and I was about 5 stone heavier, I never lost that quickly.
    Have started Cruise today though the plan had me starting yesterday (would like to eat veg on Easter.) I'm supposedly being coached on Dukan Diet site, but its been non-functioning all week so I wasn't able to advise on my extra attack day. Oh well - I'll just add an extra PP day next week if I don't get in touch with the coaching team.

I have to say - despite all the issues with the website, I'm WELL impressed with the results :).

As a side note - made the yummy muffins posted on the recipe thread and they were GREAT. I added chicken and leek to the middle and they're super. I'm off to my 1st gym session since starting Dukan and I'm hopeful they'll keep my energy up (I'll need it!)

Have a fabulous holiday weekend to all of you!

Jess

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Icanyoucandothe

Icanyoucandothe Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done!!! That's so encouraging for all of us starting out. Keep up the good work.

4. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    well done

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.