• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

oging out here - what the heck will I eat?

MrsDetermined

Better drink that water!
S: 12st10lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 1st3lb(9.55%)
Gosh it's difficult isn't it!!

Do you like swordfish? maybe that would be best with the asparagus to start with no dressing!

You could phone them up now & ask them if they could do you a chicken breast with no stuffing & you could have that with the tomato sauce & some veggies?

xxxxx

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
Depends what you eat & what you don't - I'd go for the Gravadlax to start then the Swordfish. if you want pudding I'd probably go for the lemon tart (and enjoy!)
C xx

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
My choice would be:

Soup (no bread), if it's not a creamy soup
or the asparagus with chorizo and count oil as HEX and syn the chorizo.

Fish stew (no bread)
or swordfish with nicoise but dressing on side
or chicken/lamb souvlaki (it's just a posh term for grilled chicken, I think!)

Eton mess for pudding with cream omited, if poss!

I even reckon the paella would be ok on an EE day.

MrsDetermined

Better drink that water!
I've decided that its best to do EE today. I dont even know what half of the recipe means! LOL

I've not synned at all today and no HEs.

I think, Ill go for:

Starter: Maybe the soup/chorizo - I dont remember if I like asaparagus.

Main: chicken soulvaki or, would the chicken bacon fettachini be really bad? or the Paella if I can convince my hubby to join with me.

Dessert: (I want to have this cos this is my only christmas night out - sucks being a mum sometimes....) so i think i'll treat myself. I havent had many syns each day since monday (my WI). I think i'll have either the etom mess or the brownie - but at present I want eton mess.

Roughly how bad do you think that is? I havent used HE's a t all today. Im so new to EE.

CHAR-GRILLED ENGLISH ASPARAGUS AND AGED CURED CHORIZO​
served with mixed

leaves, balsamic and oil dressing
CHICKEN OR LAMB SOUVLAKI with mediterranean vegetables and cous cous
LOCALLY MADE ICE CREAM

MrsDetermined

Better drink that water!
Thanks for the advice. It was really hard bcause it was a group order so they ordered lots of grand mezze's for everyone to share It was delicious and Hubbyman and I would go there again - it was gorgeous. but I tried to be careful which bits I ate lots of - lots of meatl stuff and veg :)