OH and weight loss

claz

wants to be slim
Hi all, im a bit miffed this week.. me and my husband started this diet 4 weeks ago together... to date ive lost...15lbs and he has lost 22lbs.. my issue is.. he had a night planned out this week and he wanted to drink.. so on sunday he decided he would get out of ketosis ready for his night out on wed.. hes had chips, chocolate, pasta, rice, lager....and this week has still managed to lose weight... me i have not cheated, had t.o.m and stayed the same... its just not fair :-( .... but the good thing is my oh is looking good lol x

Bloomin men!!! But as u say, as long as he's looking better, least u've lost too, imagine if u hadn't!

Men are infuriating!! No offense to the guys on here, but they loose consistently (as no totm)... And their weight loss is consistently higher. When I was on LL we were told that it's their increases muscle mass...
My DH never puts a pound on, and I have calorie tracked him having 6000+ days!!!! I know it's not nice, but for once I would like him to be the fat one... At least he would understand then xx

Men are infuriating!! No offense to the guys on here, but they loose consistently (as no totm)... And their weight loss is consistently higher. When I was on LL we were told that it's their increases muscle mass...
My DH never puts a pound on, and I have calorie tracked him having 6000+ days!!!! I know it's not nice, but for once I would like him to be the fat one... At least he would understand then xx

OMG really!? Thats high! My hubby is a beer monster so he often has a few thousand calories but its starting to show as he is getting a bit thick around the middle!

Really!!! It's so bloody annoying!! I look at food and put weight on and he's rail thin! He was an exercise fanatic, but he broke his leg last year... There was a really naughty hope that he would put weight on!! But he just got thinner... Arrrrrgh! Now he's out of plaster, not exercising eating like a horse and drinks everyday... Guess what still thin!!

How frustrating! My OH is bigger than me but not at a point yet where he can be bothered to do anything about it. I'm kind of hoping that if I manage good losses then it might spur him into action! (so long as he doesn't end up losing quicker than me ;))

xx

It is great dieting together but he consistantly loses no matter what he eat, i look at a slice of bead and put weight on... its not fair :)

Hah yeah I completely agree, I think men don't know how lucky they are!! >:-(

My bf eats MASSES of food, though he does go to the gym, but no more than me... There's been times where we've gone on holiday, eaten the exact same food, and he comes back having lost half a stone and i've come back half a stone heavier!

Its not great living with someone like that, as while he sits there eating his giant dinner I have my powdered soup, and he's still thinner than me..... The evil part of me hopes that when he gets a bit older his metabolism slows own a bit... lol. Mean I know, but hey!

Blah!

Back