oh cr*p

Misdee

Silver Member
chicken, too tempting. :cry:

next week i am NOT cooking a whole chicken ,there will not be leftovers for me to pick at.

:) Don't panic, if you only ate chicken meat (not the chicken skin) you should not have done too much damage.
Drink a pint of water and do not allow this to lead onto a binge (wish I could practise what I preach)

Hey could have been alot worse than chicken, at least it was something that is allowed on AAM week.

no chance of a binge, if i do that my kids wont eat tomorrow. i usualy use the left over chicken the next day in a curry. was just so automatic, could kick myself.

Hey could have been alot worse than chicken, at least it was something that is allowed on AAM week.

true. i could've gone for the rice crispie cakes i made :eek: but the kids scoffed all of those. thank goodness.

Do you know, I have so much respect for you girls doing SS... It is something I honestly dont know if I could stick to and, being as I have to slim into my wedding dress, I've started with the 790 programme..

I'm sure a small amount of chicken wont have done you any harm, it's allowed on the AAMW as the other girls have said..

Put it behind you and forget about it, no point in letting something which you did an hour ago affect what happens in the next hour!! :) That's how major munchy sessions start!!!

xx

Back