oh dear - a baddddd weekend!!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
oh im sooo annoyed with myself, i wasnt even gonna check in with u guys today coz i had such a bad food weekend : ( but i thought ... noo... just draw a line under it and carry on.. today is my weigh day and i havent even got on the scales, i didnt want to : (.

Also i have my constipation problem back again!! ive booked to see the dr tonight, somethings just not right .

All in all i feel pretty crappy today : ( hhhhmmmppphhhh:cry:

Awww Tracie, never mind hun, just put it behind you now, I think your constipation is catching though hun as I am now too!!!, I'm having a crappy day too as I feel really ill

ahhhh i know exactly how u feel. its crap isnt it.. all i want to do is poo, thats all that will make me happy : ( lol xxxx hope you get some movement soon xxx

I hate that!!

Before I started SW, I'd 'go' every other day - at the most!! Now, if I don't 'go' every day I feel awful!

Have you tried senecot (sp?) or something, or prunes? (free!)

ive tried senokot and tesco tablets, i havent done the prune thing as i thought u had to syn them but TBH im getting to the stage where im getting so fed up with it ill eat prunes till something happens, regardless if the syns!!

honestly hun...try pineapple and fresh grapefruit...syn free :)

or figs - free too :) you poor thing

well done though for coming back and drawing a line under the weekend - it happens to us all

Figs, fresh oranges,fresh apricots, big juicy dates(2 syns each) baked beans, lots and lots of water. 142g prunes tinned in syrup is a healthy extra and should really help.

otherwise, lactulose morning and night and otherwise ask the Dr for movicol, my daughter suffers from dreadful constipation and this is what we do.

She is very miserable when consipated too

snap tracie oh my good god i have been horrendous!! and my scales say i have put over half a stone on so maybe there is something in the air i am not happy at all i went cuckoo !!!!!

Im constipated too :( Definitely catching!! Lol..
Ducolease (I think its called) has helped me in the past, so will be getting some on the way home and hoping the earth moves! Lol

Hi tracie,
are you drinking enough water as that can have an impact on constipation if you dont. Good luck. T

hiya all, thamks 4 all your tips and hope you guys that have caught my constipation are relieved by now..!! im not... still hurting... i went to the doctors last night, he proded me around and ive got to have a blood test to chack my liver is ok as i had some discomfort when he proded me but i think the pain was trapped wind to be honest but hey x he also gave me some lactulose, so we will see how that goes xx

Just read your bad weekend, I had a terribe one two and yesterday went mad with not one but two sainsburys flapjacks - the massive ones with one end dipped in chocolate. I haven't went near the scales and I think I may leave another few days before I do. Hope all ok in the bathroom department.

i sell lactulose haha or the company i work for do hehe grapes are always a good one cant eat too many at all or tangerines.

Back