• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh Dear - bad girl, bad bad girl

lemma1968

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 12st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 2st1lb(14.5%)
I started the day off well.

But by lunchtime it went horribly wrong. If it wasn't the sandwich and 2 ginger buns at lunchtime then it was the half portion of fish and chips for dinner. :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooops!

Back on plan 100% tomorrow and every other day i can manage or i will gain weight and feel rubbish!

Tomorrow is another day.

p.s. on an upside i collected the children's xmas pressie today, a british blue kitten that we have called Basil. He's dead cute. They adore him.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lemma1968

Silver Member
Will someone please tell me why i am sooo determined to press the self destruct button this weekend with this plan?

It all started off so well this morning.
Extra Easy Day.
Brekkie:
2 quorn sausages with baked beans, mushrooms and eggs (all Free)

Lunch:
an apple turnover (???syns)

Dinner:
Roast Beef
Homemade Yorkshire Puddings (? syns)(made with 2 eggs,,2 ozs flour and a bit of skimmed milk (HEa) - that made 7 big ones just so you know and i did not have them all)
Veggies (Free)
Gravy (1 syn)
Horseradish Sauce (1 syn)

Snacks:
4 Heroes (8 syns)

why, oh why, oh why, oh why?

I am going to gain this week, i know i am and it will be deserved. But i am only on week 3 and this does not bode well for the future.....does it?! :break_diet::sigh:

Last edited:

lemma1968

Silver Member
I made sunday dinner for everyone - me, DH, DDx2.

I suppose it could have been a lot worse.:eek:

I was not going to have any but have a green day but the roast was just calling out to me....'Eat me, Eat me......" :eatdrink023: