Oh Dear - bad girl, bad bad girl

lemma1968

Silver Member
I started the day off well.

But by lunchtime it went horribly wrong. If it wasn't the sandwich and 2 ginger buns at lunchtime then it was the half portion of fish and chips for dinner. :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooops!

Back on plan 100% tomorrow and every other day i can manage or i will gain weight and feel rubbish!

Tomorrow is another day.

p.s. on an upside i collected the children's xmas pressie today, a british blue kitten that we have called Basil. He's dead cute. They adore him.

Will someone please tell me why i am sooo determined to press the self destruct button this weekend with this plan?

It all started off so well this morning.
Extra Easy Day.
Brekkie:
2 quorn sausages with baked beans, mushrooms and eggs (all Free)

Lunch:
an apple turnover (???syns)

Dinner:
Roast Beef
Homemade Yorkshire Puddings (? syns)(made with 2 eggs,,2 ozs flour and a bit of skimmed milk (HEa) - that made 7 big ones just so you know and i did not have them all)
Veggies (Free)
Gravy (1 syn)
Horseradish Sauce (1 syn)

Snacks:
4 Heroes (8 syns)

why, oh why, oh why, oh why?

I am going to gain this week, i know i am and it will be deserved. But i am only on week 3 and this does not bode well for the future.....does it?! :break_diet::sigh:

Last edited:
I made sunday dinner for everyone - me, DH, DDx2.

I suppose it could have been a lot worse.:eek:

I was not going to have any but have a green day but the roast was just calling out to me....'Eat me, Eat me......" :eatdrink023:

Back