Oh dear, failed end of Week 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by egbert, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    :cry:
    I messed up today at the end of week 1 :sigh:

I was so good this morning, there was a music festival in the park. I walked past 4 hog roasts and BBQs, sat and watched my kids eat McD's, walked past Greggs - my personal favourite - then in the park watching the music I even got a hot water from the cart and mixed up my CD soup for my dinner.

But then, I ended up having a half a lager, vodka and coke, handful of crisps and a kit kat. Over 5 hours while all my mates around me got drunk and ate burgers, chips, roasts etc. But still, how badly will that have affected me when I just got into ketosis on Thursday :sigh::sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tano

Tano Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    You will have to get back into ketosis again but I'm sure you'll still see a loss. Draw a line under it, get back on track tomorrow and use it as a step to learn from! :)

4. babypat

babypat Gold Member

oh dear, don't loose heart. u'll still get back into ketosis. it's just a temporary set back. keep going, u can do it.

5. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

I'ts not the end of the world, it's just a slip. I agree put it behind you and carry on as tho nothing had happened. That I truly believe is the secret of success on any diet!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.