• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh dear, failed end of Week 1

Silver Member
I messed up today at the end of week 1 :sigh:

I was so good this morning, there was a music festival in the park. I walked past 4 hog roasts and BBQs, sat and watched my kids eat McD's, walked past Greggs - my personal favourite - then in the park watching the music I even got a hot water from the cart and mixed up my CD soup for my dinner.

But then, I ended up having a half a lager, vodka and coke, handful of crisps and a kit kat. Over 5 hours while all my mates around me got drunk and ate burgers, chips, roasts etc. But still, how badly will that have affected me when I just got into ketosis on Thursday :sigh::sigh:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
You will have to get back into ketosis again but I'm sure you'll still see a loss. Draw a line under it, get back on track tomorrow and use it as a step to learn from! :)
oh dear, don't loose heart. u'll still get back into ketosis. it's just a temporary set back. keep going, u can do it.
I'ts not the end of the world, it's just a slip. I agree put it behind you and carry on as tho nothing had happened. That I truly believe is the secret of success on any diet!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 5
Weight Loss Diaries 15
Introductions 0
Pregnancy Without The Pounds 8
Strugglers and Restarters 7