Oh dear, failed end of Week 1

egbert

Silver Member
:cry:
I messed up today at the end of week 1 :sigh:

I was so good this morning, there was a music festival in the park. I walked past 4 hog roasts and BBQs, sat and watched my kids eat McD's, walked past Greggs - my personal favourite - then in the park watching the music I even got a hot water from the cart and mixed up my CD soup for my dinner.

But then, I ended up having a half a lager, vodka and coke, handful of crisps and a kit kat. Over 5 hours while all my mates around me got drunk and ate burgers, chips, roasts etc. But still, how badly will that have affected me when I just got into ketosis on Thursday :sigh::sigh:

You will have to get back into ketosis again but I'm sure you'll still see a loss. Draw a line under it, get back on track tomorrow and use it as a step to learn from! :)

oh dear, don't loose heart. u'll still get back into ketosis. it's just a temporary set back. keep going, u can do it.

I'ts not the end of the world, it's just a slip. I agree put it behind you and carry on as tho nothing had happened. That I truly believe is the secret of success on any diet!

Back