Oh dear, I caved

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
It is mother's day here, so me, hubby and my little boy went out for the day as the weather has been glorious.

The bad news is we discovered a Cold Stone Creamery has opened up here (for those of you that have no idea what that is - click here)

So seeing as it was mother's day. Hubby decided to treat me. I only had a small icecream (I dread to think of the calories though) and OMG it was so good lol :eat:. It was definately worth a day off today. Am thinking something very light for dinner, prob some salad and fresh fruit and back on track tomorrow :busted:

those ice creams look nice lol good job i dnt live in canada! its good to have a treat now and again, keep up the good work x

OH MY GODS! They look so utterly amazing. I'm so glad I don't live near one of those, I'd be the size of a house in a week!

Our Mother's Day was in March, and I did all the cooking and washing up lol. We can't always be good, we wouldn't be normal if we were always good xx

It is mother's day here, so me, hubby and my little boy went out for the day as the weather has been glorious.

The bad news is we discovered a Cold Stone Creamery has opened up here (for those of you that have no idea what that is - click here)

So seeing as it was mother's day. Hubby decided to treat me. I only had a small icecream (I dread to think of the calories though) and OMG it was so good lol :eat:. It was definately worth a day off today. Am thinking something very light for dinner, prob some salad and fresh fruit and back on track tomorrow :busted:

Happy Mothers Day! Considering you only had a small ice cream and following with a light dinner, I wouldn't call it caving. Sounds like smart synning to me. Hope you enjoyed it, coldstone ice creams are the best! My fave was one with caramel, nuts and cake pieces in it :D

Hi Britmum, If it makes you feel any better, I went to my nephew's wedding this weekend and had sticky toffee pudding with clotted cream ice cream IT was YUM YUM YUM. Happy mother's day xxxx

happy mothers day. Ours was back in march, i was up at 5.30 with the baby and hubby was at work, spent the day ironing and got a card lol. Have fun you deserve it you have done so well. xxx

I am not surprised you caved - they look so nice & I am not an ice cream eater!!

Anyway it was only one day. You know what you did & what you have to do to even it out too.

Which one did you have anyway?

I had a small "birthday cake remix". Have estimated it as 600 calories according to the website, for everything that was in it. Was well worth it, as it was so yummy. Going to have to stay well away from the place though now, it will just have to be my special occasions treat lol. (icecream is definately my weakness).

Anyway I am back on plan today. :)

There's a plethora of ice-creameries here in Lexington (including a Coldstone) and I'm very well acquainted with them :D Me and ice cream get along very well indeed.

My absolute favourite place is a local place called Graeters. Their double chocolate coconut almond chip is next to the definition for "bliss" in the Oxford English Dictionary. But I'm quite willing to "slum it" with a Dairy Queen Blizzard too :D:D:D

Well done for getting right back on track, like HoneYoc said it sounds like smart synning to me.

Back