Oh dear! lol

Harrie

Silver Member
A friend has been staying with us over the weekend and it's the last time we'll get to see her in a long while - so cue lots of wine, nibbles, gorgeous meal with (shared :rolleyes:) ultra-choccie dessert, cava . . .

And four pound on!

Mind you, AF is due to visit today so I think she's carrying lots of bags with her ;)

Oh well, never mind. It was a lovely weekend and I enjoyed it all. Now back to normal :D

Hi Mate

You are still well within your target and you have 2 good reasons for an increase.
I guess this is something you (and all of us when we get to target) will find wierd to get used to- normal people's weight fluctuates!!! This is fine as long as you don't let the demons in to tell you it is anything more than fine and something which can be easily rectified over the next couple of weeks.

The important thing is you had a nice time and have done no long term damage.

Well done on not sounding too bothered and seeing the positive side- having this attitude will be so important to maintaining your fabulous loss forever!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You had a good weekend with a good friend, and so you gained a little weight, don't let it get you down, you enjoyed your weekend and that is all that matters, draw a line now and you will soon be losing again, good luck to you. X

Ah well, as long as you enjoyed it!! It's not like you do it all the time, back to normality and you'll soon have it off, and send AF and her bags packing!!

lol at least you enjoyed it that sounds like you had a lot of fun. Get back on track today and you'll soon have the weight off again. :)

Back