Oh dear look what ive been up to!!!!

becciharland

Well i said i would make some yummy treats for class this week so i have gone with Syn Free Toffee apples but i thought i would carve a pumpkin to stick them on :)
Feeling very excited, i hope the toffee hardens......... Yum Yum Yum :8855:
Check out the pics of my Slimming world pumpkin!! xx

Attachments

• apples.jpg
    apples.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG-20111027-00134.jpg
    IMG-20111027-00134.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 202
  • face.jpg
    face.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 181
oooh let us know how the toffee does!

That looks brilliant! Well done! Can you point me in the direction of the recipe for the syn free toffee apples?!

Fab! Love the pumpkin :) xx

Sugar Free Toffee Apples

This is a straight forward recipe for sugar free toffee apples. It can be great fun for children to make with adults but do remember the hot liquid will burn terribly if spilled on the skin.Ingredients:

• Six tbs granulated sweetener (remember to check the manufacturer’s instructions)
  • Three tbs water
  • One tbsp white vinegar
  • Four apples
  • Four toffee apple sticks
Place your granulated sweetener, water and vinegar in a medium saucepan and stir over a low heat until dissolved. Bring to the bring and leave to bubble. Every so often take a small amount on the end of a tsp and drop into a glass of cold water. When the toffee sets hard it is ready to use. Wash your apples and remove the stalks. Going from top to bottom, press a stick through the centre of each apple, to create a giant lollipop. With the stick in your hand, dip each apple into the toffee, making sure the whole fruit is completely covered. Stand the toffee apples on a lightly greased baking sheet (apples down) and leave to cool on the side. When cool, place in the fridge over night. The toffee apples are now ready to eat or to wrap in cling film, tie with a ribbon and store or present as a gift.

From Lonestitcher :) xxx

Back