in defense (or excuses)

it was my birthday last week
it was my husbands birthday last week
we went out for a meal with one of our daughters last week
had a crap day at work (really crap)

on a positive note
have been swimming today for an hour
have the right head back on.

just need to get back on the waggon. Will be thumbing a lift hoping for Lexie to pick me up and strap me back in real tight. Really really tight.

Don't worry Lexie will be around to pick up the wayward ones :) she always does :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Unless you've put on 20lbs, your still much slimmer than when you started. Back on the wagon, and you'll be notching up another few losses in time for Easter.

Don't worry Lexie will be around to pick up the wayward ones :) she always does :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i look fowad to be being picked up. she is so reliable in picking us all up, thanks

Unless you've put on 20lbs, your still much slimmer than when you started. Back on the wagon, and you'll be notching up another few losses in time for Easter.

that is a good way of looking at as i have not put on 20lb !!! so i will get up back on the wagon

It's not the end of the world, we all have lulls - look at me and my holiday eat-a-thon!! Just hop back on that wagon! We'll all get where we want to be x

Right get your coat on, I will be there in 5 minutes & I have my trainers on to put my foot behind your ass to help you up! I also have some really strong seatbelts.

As Purple said (she is sensible isn't she lol) you haven't put 20lbs back on & whatever has snuck back on will be back off again soon xx

Right get your coat on, I will be there in 5 minutes & I have my trainers on to put my foot behind your ass to help you up! I also have some really strong seatbelts.

As Purple said (she is sensible isn't she lol) you haven't put 20lbs back on & whatever has snuck back on will be back off again soon xx

ready and waiting with coat on. lol

i'm a goodytwoshoes at heart :)

thanks Lexie

Back