Oh Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear!

ravenbeauty5

Keep smiling
I have been a bad girl and succumbed to temptation girls!!:break_diet:

I had a really hard time last night as the girls were having pizza for dinner but I avoided it and felt ok:(. I put the leftovers in the bin were they belong and got on with helping David build our new BBQ. Then when it was built I cooked a breast of chicken with a little chicken seasoning and ate it!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I feel so guilty even if it was only a breast of chicken and there is very little fat and I didn't have any carbs!!!

How will this affect me does anyone know??:cry:

Aaaw Rachel, dont beat yourself up about it. Listen, you didnt have the pizza, that was admirable. You had the *right* food. Are you feeling hungry? If not, you might not have knocked yourself out of ketosis! If you did, hey, you'll soon be back in it in a couple of days and back on track again. I know Bea had some chicken and veg when she was away and still lost weight that week, so its not the end of the world hun!

Damn right I feel hungry but thats probably more to do with the fact that I forgot to bring my breakfast into work with me!!!

You should hopefully get away with it as its protein and no carbs.....though it will probably make you hungry and want to eat more so be aware of this and try to get back onto it

You shouldn't feel guilty at all. You are doing well on the LT and back on it now. You should congratulate yourself for make two great decisions!!

XXX

HI Rachael....you will be fine...I had chicken and fish while on hols and still lost 2llb. Get back on the wagon and you will back on track before you know it!

Good morning Bea. I was fine yesterday and didnt feel like I had come out of ketosis at all because my mouth still felt/feels like a camels armpit to be honest!!

Have you had a look at elles pics? There are some lovely dresses in there!

I know they are just amazing.....shes really talanted....it must be amazing have a creative job like that!! Delighted you feel back on track...the horrible furry tongue is the ususal sign of ketosis! Thats great news...have a good weekend!!

I will indeed. Its my smallest childs 1st birthday party today so im not going to have time to scratch my bum later!!

Oh that sounds like fun!!! I have one of those next weekend...my niece...enjoy and am sending you good vibes that you dont get tempted with the rice krispie cakes!!! (which you wont LOL) take care...Bea

Im back! All was a great success and I cooked the BBQ which actually stopped me thinking about food, I know that sounds weird but really it gave me something to do.

I cant believe my baby Emma is 1 year old and it is my eldest daughter Katie's 3rd birthday next month. I just want to stop them growing up.

Hey so well done you!!!! Its great to be in the zone!!! You have your hands full with two little girls!! I have a little boy 5...cried my eyes out when he went to school last year...so know what you mean about them growing up.....

Oh dont Bea I dont even want to think about school yet......... God help any child who hurts my babies because they will have my toe up their bum so fast............ sorry I went off on one there! :)

Im back! All was a great success and I cooked the BBQ which actually stopped me thinking about food, I know that sounds weird but really it gave me something to do.

I cant believe my baby Emma is 1 year old and it is my eldest daughter Katie's 3rd birthday next month. I just want to stop them growing up.

Aaaaw! well done you :)

Back