Oh dear, Very bad weekend :(

Dolls&Pins

I have had a really bad weekend, Foodwise I have not been so bad, I had my packs but on friday ended up having a turkey breast when I shouldn't have but alcohol, my oh my. On the Friday I ended up drinking many glasses of Vodka and coke zero(I drank a full 35cl bottle) and on Saturday I repeated it. It was my first time drinking in so long and I ended up binging on it 2 days in a row. The funny thing is I have still managed to lose a pound over the weekend. But still not good, I am disappointed in myself :(

It happens, and it happened, don't worry or ponder on it for too long hun. It's just a little chip in your full dinner service ;). I kind of wish I'd never found Aldi's coke zero cause it's fab and cheap too, and at times I do drink too much of it, I've not tried adding vodka yet though! It doesn't affect everyone the same so you might be ok with it. I'm not so bad with it, I just don't feel as great with it as I do if I've drunk the equivalent amount in water - something I need to keep reminding myself of. Keep on with it, you're doing great :)

It's ok just get straight back on it. You wouldn't be normal if you Didn't have a slip up sometimes.

Thanks for the Advice, this seems to have become a new thing for me though, slipping up on weekends, don't get me wrong I am not binging on a massive take out or anything but I end eating or drinking a few things I shouldn't. Weekends are definitely hard

Hi there - just to say you are not alone! I've stuck to vlcd like a saint for about 8 months, but every weekend for about the last 4 weeks I've slipped up in some way. In my case usually a chocolate bar or two. It's showing on the scales too, as I've either stayed the same or only lost one pound each week. I think for me it's a boredom thing, during the week I'm so busy with work I don't have too much trouble sticking to the vlcd routine but with more time on my hands at the weekend my mind starts to wander ....... I'm sure Noodles and amethyst have the right advice though, got to try and brush it off and get back to the routine as soon as possible xx

If you're finding issues with chocolate and find you are struggling to control them, get hold of some sugar free chocolate. It will limit the damage, and will also probably *ahem* clear you out too if you're sensitive to malitol or sorbitol - on your 4th trip to the loo you may well be cured! (It's worked for me this weekend, don't even want another chocolate truffa bar now ;))

When I last did this I found that the occasional treat from Low Carb Megastore worked quite well at stopping the cravings without affecting my losses too much. It's a bit expensive but worth it to not ruin the ketosis.

When I last did this I found that the occasional treat from Low Carb Megastore worked quite well at stopping the cravings without affecting my losses too much. It's a bit expensive but worth it to not ruin the ketosis.
What is this Low Carb Megastore you speak of? sounds interesting

That's where I got my chocolate from - but try amazon (a tip passed to me after I'd placed an order big enough to justify the delivery charge!) - they have a low carb section in grocery :)

What is this Low Carb Megastore you speak of? sounds interesting
Google it but basically it's an online shop that sells low carb food (it tell you the carbs).

Maybe try atkins bars too... you'll def stay in ketosis then!!!

Be carefull with booze while in ketosis.... it can make you quite poorly aparently!!!

: )

X

Back