Oh dear, worst possible day EVER, consumed too much

Sazza

You know when you have one of those 'down' days and you just feel horrible and question everything and then get sad and eat stuff you shouldn't? then get down about the fact you've eaten it?
I've had one of those days, I must of consumed 60-70 points!!!
Been so stressed lately as my mother got rushed into hospital and then discharged when she was unable to even take care of herself so I've been having to give my full attention to her. Well today she was better and I dunno what happened to me!!
I'm so scared that i've un done all the weight i've lost :(

Its only one day saz, stop the overeating now and start afresh. You can reduce up to 4 points a day providing you dont go below 16 so maybe try and claw back some points, or do some extra exercise to help. But if you do put on some weight its not the end of the world just start again. You only fail when you stop trying.

Hope your mum is on the mend, it was probably your reaction to the stress involved. Once you knew mum was ok you could maybe relax a little and that is sometimes when the urge to eat is worse.

Forgive yourself and move on

Hear Hear, Vanda.

Saz, you can't beat yourself up too much. It's worse for you in the long run. Yes, you've had a bad day, but as long as you recognize it was a bad day and more importantly work out what your triggers were, it'll be fine. You will learn from it and be stronger.

You can do this. Tomorrow is another day.

Kate x

(p.s. I've been sad and eaten too much today too - went over by 12-15 points. We all do it xx)

Hi, you know you can do this, treat today like day one, and dfraw a line under yesterday. Hope you're mum's on the mend.

Back