Oh dear!!!

SlimDreams

Just wanted to share this with all you lovely people.
Had a weekend at my friends, had a lovely time and eat and drank too much. Today i the scales say 2lb on!!, i am really pissed at myself but am back on track again today.
In the past i have usually just carried on eating but this time i see it differently so that is a big step forward for me!!
Have a great Monday everyone. I see the sunshine i keep sending from here finally got there hehehe

You are doing the right thing hun, you enjoyed it and now you can carry on back on plan. Its something I am learning too, a bad hour, doesn't need to turn into a bad day type of attitude.

XX

Glad you had a great weekend, and by getting straight back on track you are definatly beating your demons!

Brilliant attitude!

Success on this plan is almost guaranteed if you think about it and go about it like that.

Well done :)

Getting back on track right away is excellent, well done to you, and have a lovely Monday too. X

Thank you very much, all that encouragement really helps as it is especially difficult to follow this plan over here as some of you know. Not long now til i am back in the UK and able to buy "proper" foods .xx

Thanks for the sunshine hun...definately enjoying it at least until Thurs/Friday when it's set to rain again!
Well done for getting back on track!

What a great way to look at things- it makes a difference to focus on the positives as these are the things we should be celebrating. Well done for drawing a line and moving on- you are tackling those psychological demons along your journey which will make being slim for life so much easier.

Thanks for the sunshine- can you make sure we keep it after June too?

xxxx

I hope to Alie as i will be in Wales too and if i rememeber it usually rains there!!! Good luck with the house move.

I will be living in Abergavenny!!
wonderful area, both of you not too far and funcurls(Heather) is in Swansea, we will have to have a meet up???

thanks for the sunshine Deryn, i am loving it!!!! :D

i think your post shows that from a negative, the gain....you can reach out and find the positive - that you have regained control.

I love it when you bounce over a previous problem on programme - you never have to struggle over that again, because once you do something once, its a million times easier the next time!!!

xxx

Back