oh dear....

Tracie Green

Silver Member
oh dear i made a choccy cake for my sis in law today and i seemed to of licked the bowl, there was quite a lot left in the bowl too, does this really have to count??? :( i feel annoyed i did it now :(

Oh well - it's done now - and so as long as you do not let it knock you off track it is no big deal. Get back on the staight and narrow immediately and if you are lucky (which I bet you will be) you will still have a great weight loss this week. take care. xxx

Oops, don't worry too much about it hun, just make sure you don't do it all the time! lol. Maybe just try and keep your syns down for the rest of the day. I don't think it will do any harm to your weightloss this week to be honest.

Hope it was yummy :D

i do hope so.... was sooooo yummy!!!! just got to make sure i dont actually have any of the cake, worked out its 21 syns per slice!!!! eeeek!! ive got my weeks food planned so as long as i stick to it, i should be fine x

i wouldnt worry about it count it in your syns for day and you will be just fine.

if i dared i would ask for recipe of your cake it sounds very naughty but nice.!!! off course im asking cause i cook for others, its not for me ahem :eek:

Reminds me of that Anthony Worrall Thompson cake he made with like a zillion snickers bars that was called the most unhealthy dessert ever, or something, had some ridiculous number of calories in it. Off too google that now and get the specifics.

Mind you 21 syns is only 420 cals, I say only, obviously thats a lot when you consider what you could have, but it IS cake...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2006/feb/07/foodanddrink.timdowling

1250 cals per slice. Contains 5 snickers bars. Insane.

(changed target to a lower amount due to being an inch shorter than I thought!)

Brilliant weight loss MadameLaMinx, I too am an inch shorter than I thought, in my case it brings me down to five feet though:( lol.

I dont like Snickers, so I have never been tempted to recreate it. If you made it out of Mars bars though...

Lass, take no notice of Bev, she wears her bra outside of her coat.

depends on whether you closed your eyes when you licked the bowl. IF you didn't see yourself licking the bowl then it wouldn't count. :D

likewise - if you hang onto the kitchen worksurface when getting on the scales you can weigh as much as a whole stone lighter.

These are ONLY my observations, of course.

:D

Back