oh dear!

Nessa

Silver Member
I don't know what to do with myself! As you all know I am on the 1000kcal cd diet but as my partner was working late and he hates me being on this diet I thought I would do ss for a week, I was doing really welll and was quiet chuffed with myself that I had come this far with out cheating. Well this morning I was waiting for him to go to work and he made bacon butties and then it all went down the pan, i caved in and had one, I had never ever tasted anything like it, it was so nice. thing is i would not have had one if he had gone to work at the normal time.
I know feel disappointed in myself for getting that far and then caving in. I feel like I have let myself down. the worse thing about it is that I did not even feel hungry.

I have just finished cleaning and clearing the back garden and have walked to the post office and back to try and burn some of the cals off.

Nessa, don`t think I could have resisted a bacon butty either.

I`m not that experienced on cd yet, but don`t beat yourself up just get back to it,..
To quote someone else " nothing tastes as god as feeling slim feels"
You CAN do it Big hugs:)

Hi Nessa

Never mind, its your 7th day today isnt it, same as me, are you getting weighed from your cdc I dont thnk it will affect your loss if you are and you can start again tomorrow.

My WI tonight :eek:

Best wishes

x

Thanks everyone. I am going to have a shake for lunch and then one for tea.

scunnybunny, it is my 7th day and i have asked my cdc to weigh me, so i can see if this diet is working for me, on average how much should i be losing on ss a week and how much should i be losing a week on the 1000kcal plan? anyone know?

Back